THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Man I've been good.  Just rockin the crap out of mine thinking, ain't nothin comin those look like garbage.... These look SO much better than the samples earlier.  The gold accents on the tongue the pastel touches... and I just really like how the white is so prominent in the FK.  Might have to start checking the thread out more again -,-

Just when you think you're out...

Red flyknit > ALL IMO 
pimp.gif
 can't wait to see what they look like. Pretty sure they'll be insta-copped

Yea I'm Gonna Need More Of These Lows..

IMG_3677 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
I just hope the flyknit lows have that same plastic lining or whatever that is on top of the back of the midsole. To me, it makes the whole back look better, I would be stoked it they only removed the HTM letters and kept everything else the same.

My inspirations came in today!!! Here is the 9 collection I got. Im done with the elites unless something really amazing comes out.

I don't like any customs on the elites so far. Everyone I've seen looses the aesthetic uniqueness of the flyknit weave. 

Some Showtimes (smaller Footlocker), Perspectives (Footaction) and may have seen some Details still sitting in the SI Mall.......I prefer lows or mids in all my kicks, but I just may pull the trigger on the Showtimes tomorrow.......

Nike isnt stupid, I am pretty sure they will eventually bring some FK lows this side of the Atlantic. It will just be a question of when and what colorways. For the time being, Ill pick up the Unleashed Lows Saturday.....then spend some time picking up stuff I missed out on (N7 & Precision KDs)
any 9.5 details??

So I was able to purchase a pair of launchday Hero's, however.. they feel a little short in the toe area for some reason. When comparing them to my other hoops sneakers, these appear to be about a half-size smaller. When sizing up, should I choose a 12.5(do they make these?) or a 13?

A also, what would be the best website to stalk in terms of a possible re-stock of the Heros? *****, Nikedotcom, eastbay?

any 9.5 details??

I believe the one 9.5 left I saw at the mall was the display model......not 100% sure. Going back to the mall later today (HOH has one pair of the Easter 8s, Footlocker the Showtimes in my size....going to cop both in a little bit) best I can do is let you know in a little bit)

I believe the one 9.5 left I saw at the mall was the display model......not 100% sure. Going back to the mall later today (HOH has one pair of the Easter 8s, Footlocker the Showtimes in my size....going to cop both in a little bit) best I can do is let you know in a little bit)

Can you let me know please. Also what city, state are you in? I am wondering if they would do a phone order. Thanks a million. I can pm you my cell phone number so you can text me if that makes it any easier.

Back
Top Bottom