THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Nike holds back pairs to drive hype... They "sell out" making people upset that they missed out, then add stock back online so people hurry and buy so they don't "miss out".

It's a marketing scheme... They've done it a lot over the past year or so with high volume GRs.

The more limited/hyped releases they hold for the quarterly restocks, GRs will normally have pairs back up same day.

oh ok true

I thought you meant just restock period.But yea nike is really slick with the added/pop up sizes mins or hours after saying sold out.

Last edited:
I really just liked the 24 print on the upper lol. If the graphic ends up on NikeiD I rather go that route so I can make a pair using an upper color I'd wear more. Good to see they're coming stateside and those that was thinking about giving in to the pairs on ebay can just pay Nike the extra $20 haha

Last edited:
I was thinkn of doubling up on Carmine's but since I got cdp's I think im a jus grab 1 and these prm will be my first lows

I can honestly say I don't even care that much about Carmines now that I know these are releasing. If I strike out on Carmines and am able to cop these I'll be satisfied. First pair of 9 lows for me :smokin

Last edited:
Last edited:
@magic1978

Yeah same here

I was all hype earlier this morning but now I'm like eh

I mean they stupid nice and all I just..I just dk.

Yea for now I think I want these over golds for sum reason fundamentals aren't doing it for me.... To be honest it's to much **** comin out too soon Carmine's Jordan's sbs cigars champagne Brazils low top 11s prms idk wtf I want lol :\

Hope nobody paid ridiculous resale prices on those Philippines EMs...

05/23/14 Kobe 9 Premium Laser Crimson/Reflective Silver-Obsidian $180 669630-604

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/product-launches/a_id/41986/p/3897
Repped for finding and posting.

Can't wait for these(I'll take 2 or 3 and they better not be limited)

and I pray NIKE let's us use ID on them. With all the detail could make some crazy ID.
Even if they aren't limited, you know everybody is going for them knowing they list at $400-500 on ebay.

I think they will be limited. Any time nike throws the premium tag on something and adds a price bump, they tend to be limited. I bet you the next couple of lows coming will be limited so they can start building some hype for the 9's and get some true sell outs

Back
Top Bottom