THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Lmao I know that, they are just so grotesque. The whole lifestyle line has been disastrous I hope they just stop it

eyes.gif
at the point of the lifestyles, we buy these cause theyre basketball shoes

-Nike: hey look they like basketball shoes for casual wear, so lets make these not a basketball shoe

plus we got the EXTs already
There were quite few CWs of the jordan xx8 at a higher price point... But I doubt as many as the 8. Honestly, I kind of miss the days when there were only a few colorways dropped for each new sig shoe. Probably in the minority here though.
yeah, but then nowadays they don't know wth theyre releasing & they make a bunch of bad cw's... if 3/4 cw sucks... were stuck with those

Last edited:
I understand the point of the lifestyles, I just don't like them for lifestyle purposes. I'm more of a jeans/boat shoes if I'm not wearing some type of running pants and sneaks.

Can't wait to see the high Rez glue stains and faulty stitching...wondering why my pair looks nothing like the leaked images

Engineered mesh wasnt gonna work on the kobe 8 cause of support issues but they reinforced it with tpu

Im sure those laceholes will be fine

Lifestyle 9s look like some amalgam doppelgänger of the hyperdunk and the nike dunk...that patent leather is disgusting

Engineered mesh wasnt gonna work on the kobe 8 cause of support issues but they reinforced it with tpu

Im sure those laceholes will be fine
AGREED!

They've dealt with all of those Issues before and figured them out during product testing. At the end of the day, they know MESH & KNIT Uppers are Two Materials that aren't naturally built to be "durable" so they'll reinforce it.

The whole "Mesh" concept was one thing I worried about before I copped my first pair of 8's... needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised how strong they were built.

I still wouldn't be surprised if the FlyKnit Ripped OR Tore to its core on the IX's during extensive hooping, but that's why you have an actual Lace Hole Strip underneath it.

Flyknit is the ADDED Support, but not Necessary for your shoe to function in any measure.

Back
Top Bottom