THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I know it's a true shot in the dark, but does anyone know if any of the Nike stores in the USA still have perspectives? Im aware there are a few places online that have the perspectives but I need a Nike store as I have a voucher valid only there.

JS"

Kind of just wanted to try them on, so I grabbed a 13 on NDC and can always return. At least this gives me hope that maybe a Kobe HTM will drop online. I just want a gum sole, damn it. I don't even care what color the upper is. 

Thanks Wayne. I assume their customer care department is the correct department??

JS"
I'm not 100% sure, but if you call, I'm sure they'll have an operator who can direct you to the right place. I've also seen people get help with locating certain shoes by sending a tweet or direct message to Nike's Twitter account so that might be another option, or going through the online live Nike chat. Worse comes to worst, you might consider just grabbing another colorway and trading for the Perspectives.

I see a lot of pictures of people wearing these shoes casually. I've never been the type to wear ball shoes like that, if i'm buying ball shoes you best believe i'm gonna be using them in the gym and not outside as a fashion statement. To each his own I guess.

I see a lot of pictures of people wearing these shoes casually. I've never been the type to wear ball shoes like that, if i'm buying ball shoes you best believe i'm gonna be using them in the gym and not outside as a fashion statement. To each his own I guess.
Same here...

they are comfortable to me, unlike most shoes so I rock the **** out of them.

I play in a less expensive pair so they get destroyed and I dont mind.

I would imagine though my level of hooping is quite subpar to most.

Why not both bball and casually when you are dropping $225 plus. Gotta get your money worth

This morning on NDC
Totally out of the loop. 
mad.gif
 Damn. Did Nike tweet something?

Really wanted to pass on those purp joints but man ... that shade of purple is so nice.

I may not even wear them cuz that moon on the sole :wow: :smokin

retail or bust tho

Ah damn! I saw that tweet i thought it was for 3lab5 or whatevers i just cleared it. 
mean.gif
 I really need to read all them tweets.

i saw it and saw the word lab i assumed it was some new NikeID item up. I ignored it, but went ahead and clicked it 30 min later and saw the "no longer available" page and had me wonderin wth did i miss

Ah damn! I saw that tweet i thought it was for 3lab5 or whatevers i just cleared it. 
mean.gif
 I really need to read all them tweets.

i saw it and saw the word lab i assumed it was some new NikeID item up. I ignored it, but went ahead and clicked it 30 min later and saw the "no longer available" page and had me wonderin wth did i miss

I didn't click on it when it hit my phone because I'm trying to take a break until the "Moonwalks"...

Gotta resist that temptation! :lol:

mean.gif

I didn't click on it when it hit my phone because I'm trying to take a break until the "Moonwalks"...

Gotta resist that temptation!
laugh.gif
Nike needs to stop tweeting so much other crap.

Back
Top Bottom