THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I am a lil salty I ain't pull trigger on mc lows id but I know it be up again if not I'll jus wait to the red color is unlocked cuz I got a feelin they gone throw a color in the red elite ones coming out that's gone throw them off lol

I am a lil salty I ain't pull trigger on mc lows id but I know it be up again if not I'll jus wait to the red color is unlocked cuz I got a feelin they gone throw a color in the red elite ones coming out that's gone throw them off lol

Me too... :smh:

That's what I get for wanting to see pics of finished pairs to surface first. I think they will put that option back up. Can't wait to see pics of the red FK low's.

Last edited:
I was skeptical on how the mc knit would look but I pulled the trigger any way :tongue: You can always return them so next time "Just do it" :lol:

Very Unds now :lol:
My very own PE. I dont think she'll ever see the shelves.
33 yrs old.
Crazy *** Puerto Rican.
2 kids together and been locked down since the year '00.

This had me :rofl: at my desk! Looks like you're truly winning, fam!

On another note, just saw some other FK lows iDs in the KB 9 iD thread...

May have to bypass the Beethovens and make a couple more iDs instead.

Had to wear these out for my B-Day yesterday. Same tune but pics don't really do them justice.
I'm really thinking about IDing a pair w/ a clear sole and doing a swap. Hmmmmm

Me and Wifey
Info on Wifey & possible RD?

Info on Wifey & possible RD?
Very Unds now
laugh.gif

My very own PE. I dont think she'll ever see the shelves.
33 yrs old.
Crazy *** Puerto Rican.
2 kids together and been locked down since the year '00.
roll.gif

I was hoping they'd throw in another color to coincide with the MJ/HG release last Saturday. No cigar.

Last edited:
What about trades got a 32 year old w 2 kids. Not so crazy black lady. Locked down since 01 as well, a bit more meat on the bones though. If she ain't enough I might put cash on top.
What about trades got a 32 year old w 2 kids. Not so crazy black lady. Locked down since 01 as well, a bit more meat on the bones though. If she ain't enough I might put cash on top.

Not looking for any trades at the moment. But maybe in 20-30 yrs if she starts to crumble maybe I'll consider a new retro version. :tongue:

Thread moved a lot over the past day...

:lol: at dudes trying to go at me.

Bluprynt your girl>those Mjs. Nice pick up :smokin

Lewi... Do it bro. I haven't seen these in person yet, but i have a feeling peeps will regret passing on these down the line once they're gone.

Back
Top Bottom