THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Just did a phone order with sneakerbistrony so I won't have to get up early and worry about NDC crashing. Went TTS since the inner is leather. EXTs on both lebron and kobe are gutted with less padding so TTS should be fine.
what did the total price winding up being or was there no tax and shipping

Nice to know someone besides me has the Cobalts.
I actually like them a lot and wear them quite a bit…good summer shoe and love the blue - I actually got greek heritage in me and this shoe is so greek, looks like it was inspired by the greek flag .  A few chicks have already given me compliments in the gym

$225 for a quality leather shoe isn't REALLY that bad. Epsecially with the CRAPPY Foamposites that's been hitting for $250.

I'm still debating on these however.

Last edited:

I think this is the overall view.I think the shoe is dope tho.

I am not mad at the price its just for this shoe.Its not a must have for me.
Agreed,  I'm willing to pay 225 for the Kobe's I'm gonna actually ball in and use but just for an EXT isn't worth it for me

Agreed,  I'm willing to pay 225 for the Kobe's I'm gonna actually ball in and use but just for an EXT isn't worth it for me
Im not ballin.Double entendre dont even ask me how lol.

But its crazy at $150 these would probably be an instant sell out.They still might be who knows.I am just wondering how high can prices on nike shoes get.I know nike takes it on the chin from time to time on shoes like the shines,Lebron X elites,most foams and other high priced shoes.I guess its still 1 million percent profit when all shoes cost under $7 to make tho lol.

I'm the complete opposite, I wouldn't buy a $225 shoe to hoop in and destroy.

Rather buy Under Amour, Adidas, or even some different Nikes to hoop in.

Just did a phone order with sneakerbistrony so I won't have to get up early and worry about NDC crashing. Went TTS since the inner is leather. EXTs on both lebron and kobe are gutted with less padding so TTS should be fine.
what did the total price winding up being or was there no tax and shipping
Paid 8 bucks more than I would have if I purchased off NDC.
FTL price ain't bad

@LyPac  you mean the red suede 9's at the outlet? i don't currently have funding for both those and the 9ext and i'd rather have the black kobe exts 9 and 8 over the red suede 8, something about that snake scale look gets me

Copped the moonwalkers in Tampa on vacation this week! Really comfortable and awesome to ball in , makes me feel worse about missing baes!

^ I wish I had your dilemma. Better than worrying about just having enough money for it. :lol:

Last edited:
FTL price ain't bad

@LyPac
 you mean the red suede 9's at the outlet? i don't currently have funding for both those and the 9ext and i'd rather have the black kobe exts 9 and 8 over the red suede 8, something about that snake scale look gets me

The same outlet has the black kobe 8 ext as well. But I would get the mid over those right now. You right.

People complaining about $225 just to justify not buying them. If you don't like em you just don't like em. Beethovens were 25 bucks less and people were all over them. 25 measly bucks. If 25 bucks is a lot of money for you, maybe you shouldn't be buying $200 sneakers in the first place. Majority of people aren't balling in there beethovens so these being exts shouldn't matter. Most buy kicks to wear casually. If you just don't like em enough to pay $225 then that's that but don't say they not worth $225. In that case beethovens ain't worth $200. Both of them are made for way less. People paying 400+ for MPs. Are they worth 400, hell no not in my eyes. Only worth box price to me. A shoe is only worth what you are willing to pay. I'm willing to pay 225 for exts cuz they are my style. Dudes dropping 600+ on what the lebron colorful *** shoes because that's they're style.

Last edited:

My dilemma is that I have these:

So do I really want the EXTs...
Happily I have that same "dilemma" 
roll.gif

Prelude 1s are so overrated to me.

Nice shoe, but I've always felt the hype was so overblown. I always thought the 5s, 4s, 6s, & 8s were the strongest of the group.

My dilemma is that I have these:

So do I really want the EXTs...
nah the 1s if that's good leather are practically exts in and of themselves, atleast at this point that's the way i'm starting to look at some of the old Kobe's and LeBron's that use leather and suede 

FTL price ain't bad

@LyPac
 you mean the red suede 9's at the outlet? i don't currently have funding for both those and the 9ext and i'd rather have the black kobe exts 9 and 8 over the red suede 8, something about that snake scale look gets me
The same outlet has the black kobe 8 ext as well. But I would get the mid over those right now. You right.
they got the black snake moan damn this is ugh i'm gonna tell myself that they're b-grades like the FI and Denim's that showed up at outlets to help me keep my sanity, but if they're there come Friday next wk i'll grab them or if I strike out tomorrow morning on the mids
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom