THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Apparently PP still stands for poo poo.

People can say what they want to say about the elite highs. I think they are amazing.

Polarizing sneaker.

They're my favorite shoe to come out in a long *** time, right up there w/ the FK Racers.

And obv some people hate them so much that they feel the need to remind us of their hatred on every single page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta ask the magic 8 ball

giphy.gif

I'll let you know tomorrow when mine get delivered but I'm fully looking forward to them, I put a whole matchy matchy fit together for them
Awwwwwwww.....
i'm well known for getting the socks, hat and shirt that goes with shoe releases, but i get to go creative when it's the exts since none of that is released for them, i'll post a pic when i get home today and get the shoes though i haven't gotten in the shirt or beltbuckle yet for this shoe

i'm well known for getting the socks, hat and shirt that goes with shoe releases, but i get to go creative when it's the exts since none of that is released for them, i'll post a pic when i get home today and get the shoes though i haven't gotten in the shirt or beltbuckle yet for this shoe
Ok.......

Ok.......
laugh.gif
 yeah i know i'm over the top but everyone has their own unique style i choose to be me instead of following these crazy trends that the kids are wearing now

got my peaches or w/e today... meh in person

wish they would have made an all mango pair :smh: love the heel, tongue, and liner being mango. would have been fire if the whole shoe was. i know i can make it on nikeID but im not spending $200 for that

got my peaches or w/e today... meh in person

wish they would have made an all mango pair :smh: love the heel, tongue, and liner being mango. would have been fire if the whole shoe was. i know i can make it on nikeID but im not spending $200 for that

I felt the opposite way. I was very impressed seeing them in person. Had I not got the 35K 7 I would have pulled the trigger. Still might.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 yeah i know i'm over the top but everyone has their own unique style i choose to be me instead of following these crazy trends that the kids are wearing now
I think it's OK to match the shirt, but I don't like when people get matching colored shorts and elite socks. 

:lol:  yeah i know i'm over the top but everyone has their own unique style i choose to be me instead of following these crazy trends that the kids are wearing now
I think it's OK to match the shirt, but I don't like when people get matching colored shorts and elite socks. 

I don't get the shorts bcuz I don't ball anymore my knees are shot but the elite socks cushion and Nike dri-fit cotton I've gotten spoiled from them

The dallas HOH had the chinas when I was there on Saturday and the Mangos.

The Nike store only had the mangos.

Went to inlaws this past weekend to visit and pick up my Beethovens that NDC sent me. This is the box condition they came in smh.

I remember another dude in here that had a damaged NDC box.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom