THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I don't understand people who refuse to use NikeID. 

***cough cough @sneakermane  cough cough***

roll.gif

Literally in the top 3 Kobes that I own.

weird thursday release on these "restored"

kind of remind of Reptile from Mortal Combat
something hot is coming... i got a feeling. they sped up this release for a reason.

Or from a marketing point of view, people can't get those and the slam dunks 6 same week. lol

Got the dusty cactus sitting in my cart with a 20% off code. Hoping my size stays in stock until they release another flyknit low I like. 

That Inline colorway is alright. Might've been cool if they also mixed in some silver or grey flyknit along with the white. Either way I wouldn't mind seeing something similar release since we didn't get Inline 8s last year, and that white/purple/black combo's been a staple colorway along with black/yellow for years.

Inlines are pretty nice. Def agree with people who said they miss the days when certain colorways released every year.

If those were GRs they would sit until the end of time.

They're about as boring as a c/w can get.

I'd take "Boring" over MOST Of the overly hyped disgusting CWs Nike has been dropping.... I myself like a clean and simple CW.... It's only one CW that sells out now and it's called HYPE....Let's be really Honest you think "What The?" Kicks would sell out if they were a GR and and also came in kids sz... They would sit just like the "Boring" CW you speak off... Hell most ppl buy Hyped releases just to resell and not even for own personal collection.

Don't get me wrong I understand TIMEs change but I feel Nike can do a WAY better job at CW selection and quantities. Look at Kobe 4s-5s some of the BEST cw selection we have seen in Kobe series. Yes some were "Boring" as most ppl will call them Now but we also got some Limited yet OBTAINABLE CWs, so everyone was happy. .... Maybe I'm just old school (35)...

Both are dope, just need a 2nd opinion. Which has more appeal?
For me personally it's a tough call...  I own the grapes and have really considered picking up the blues (I have enough highs so I don't wanna grab another).

I like the purple hues of the moonwalkers and I like the lows a little bit better.  However, the Brave Blue pair is extremely clean... and with a solid outsole, they'd look better longer.  Down the road that moonwalker outsole will yellow

I'd say either way you can't really go wrong.  The blues probably get a slight edge in my book

Back
Top Bottom