THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Have been avoiding this thread cuz... been broke... and haven't been many elite highs. lol

I stopped in Bodega yesterday and peaked at the Blues (they stilll had a 13 and a display -looked like 9 or 10) that i know are in stock as of tues.

Anyways, looking at the blues I felt like the flyknit seemed less distinct and well done compared to any of the ones I have in my 9 elite collection (inspiration, detail, asg)... I was really disappointed as the contrast from the various levels really seemed less on these than the other ones I've gotten.

Anyone else feel that way?
I was pretty bummed b/c I love this silhouette and I've been angling for a blue kick for a while too.

anyone know what shirt is this?  if available, where could we purchase from?  a translation of the shirt would be nice too haha

Last edited:
Those that ordered from footlocker this morning with one of the codes, is your order showing up when u log into your account?

Damn! How are the brave blues sold out in size 9.5 on NDC. What the heezy. Anybody know where they have a 9.5? I wanted to test out the sizing difference with my size 9. Most prefer a place where I can return easily if it doesn't work out.
Maybe try calling some stores locally? I'm sure they're probably sitting somewhere. Doesn't seem like there's a ton of hype on them.

that's bs. iirc 245 should be the total including tax
They charge shipping. Foot Locker trolled hard if they don't honor it.
In my experience, this has happened to me a couple times in the past where the exclusion tag wasn't applied and then my order looked weird with the TBD prices. In every case, they called me and said they cannot discount them, and then I just canceled at that point.

The Legacy looks like they do in the pictures. They're solid blue with not too much contrast between the materials.

The Victory looks more detailed in person than in the pictures. The contrast between the black croc pattern and gold logos looks really premium. And the volt just completes the whole reptile theme.

Good swap. Me gusto!
Yeah definitely sticking with the black at least until i can find navy blues

Great swap, and +rep on the info. I'm after some Volts, Black, White and Red pairs.
yeah lacedUp is official...they are a sponsor on NT as well so you get 10% off...you just missed out on the 30% off they had last week though (scooped the black and red wax laces.) Im a size 11 and went with the 63" laces. only gets to the 1st hole on the bootie part of the shoe just FYI

copped the volts and the black/volt splatters for my Perspectives

Gave them a performance run this morning since this is my first real wear(only had my hands on the ASG) of the highs. Swapped in Lebron XI Insole for more cushioning. Didn't need to tie them up all the way up as they felt secure at that position. It doesn't cover up the Shozoku so that's another reason haha. Doesn't need to be as high as it is but whatever. At 5'9", the height of the shoe isn't bad personally. Aside from the tapping sound when I walk(probably a hard rubber compound the outsole is made of). Traction is the star of the shoe. Even on a smooth dusty outdoor court it gripped really well. The shoe got hot as it has a fuse layer under the FK. If they are going FK next year would like to see improvement in the ventilation department. Having tried all the heights offered, the mids is the perfect height for this model, oh well more options for everyone.

View media item 1229808

Yeah definitely sticking with the black at least until i can find navy blues

yeah lacedUp is official...they are a sponsor on NT as well so you get 10% off...you just missed out on the 30% off they had last week though (scooped the black and red wax laces.) Im a size 11 and went with the 63" laces. only gets to the 1st hole on the bootie part of the shoe just FYI

copped the volts and the black/volt splatters for my Perspectives
^^ Crazy! That's exactly why i just grabbed the Volts; the 72" albeit as i'm a size 13 though i hope i didn't over-do it.

Unfortunately i created an account after the purchase, so when he hit me that 10% off the first purchase, all was done and payed for.

Ima drop him a note though. See if he could apply said discount.

(And consider some white laces with your Legacies. The white will pop imo)

Appreciated again fam. Dope collection you've got there.

Last edited:
Wasn't a fan of the victory/restored in person. They're ok, but nothing I wanted to spend $225 on.

^^ Crazy! That's exactly why i just grabbed the Volts; the 72" albeit as i'm a size 13 though i hope i didn't over-do it.

Unfortunately i created an account after the purchase, so when he hit me that 10% off the first purchase, all was done and peyed for.

Ima drop him a note though. See if he could apply said discount.

(And consider some white laces with your Legacies. The white will pop imo)

Appreciated again fam. Dope collection you've got there.
Let me know how it works on a size 13! I actually want to buy some all black laces like that for my thrillers.

The flyknit is actually decent on these. They wove the volt and black together and placed it over a black base. Not just another solid flyknit color.

Back
Top Bottom