THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
If you're talking about the Garnet pair, I don't think those are a LM colorway. I've seen "Fine Wine" listed as a nickname for those on a couple release calendars so far.

I think that maroon TB is probably the closest we'll have to any sort of LM colorway, just like the maroon TB 8s that released last year
Do you know when the black TB come out?

the Kobe KRM EXT is now slated for the 20th DEC
[table][tr][td]
launch_logo_swoosh.png
[/td][td][h3]Kobe IX High KRM EXT[/h3]
Challenge Red/Challenge Red

$275 | 716993-600
[/td][/tr][/table]
http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/41986/p/5618

Nice collection! I just copped a pair of the Masterpiece last week, that makes for number 7 on the Kobe 9, I think I'm throwing in the towel on them now.

TB.

See what a white sole could have done for the LM?
If you're talking about the Garnet pair, I don't think those are a LM colorway. I've seen "Fine Wine" listed as a nickname for those on a couple release calendars so far.
View media item 1283522
I think that maroon TB is probably the closest we'll have to any sort of LM colorway, just like the maroon TB 8s that released last year

I think that's the Vino colorway

Last edited:
I don't actually think those "Black/Black" colorway of the EXTs in the pic down below is "Flyknit"?? guyz?....Just by looking at the Toe-box stitching it doesn't have the same kinda pattern?...I could be wrong tho?...but it honestly doesn't look like actual Flyknit?..IMO also the "Flywire" (If there even is?) isn't embedded in the Flyknit like the 9s weve been gettin ,if ya look closely?

also I hope the back heels don't look anything like those Snakes-Brown EXTs Highs?...UGLY!..lol

Last edited:

Ummmmmm, tell me those black joints are releasing.
to me it looks like a blacked out

at the same time looking at my snake skins, they could be a custom, peel of the nike check and have the shoe dyed black, the way it's designed the lines that break up the snakeskin design would still show i'll await further pics on futher looks it can't be a custom because theirs more leather on the upper than on the tans

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom