THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
It's probably another damn EM
laugh.gif

actually maybe its an elite high? a darkened elite high picture would be too obvious and would just ruin the surprise. or maybe its WTK nikeid version?
lol its an elite 9 low and deadstocknyc on twitter said white multicolor qs, and hes pretty reliable, i assume he breaks the record friday against san antonio

Not the release, all the BS about "Oh it's a white multicolor QS"  "Re-release the mc" "gold flyknit"

Shove off, you're the worst about it. 4+ posts in a row with random empty hype and speculation.
Lol...wah..wah..wah
Fyi..its not hype an speculation son...its an ACTUAL tweet from Nike!
Read the original tweet...White MC-QS

post the tweet please because i don't see what you're talking about anywhere.

Well you've got the white multicolor HTM, which is a white overlay with awesome multicolor underneath. Or white multicolor monochrome, like your Details or Beethovens.

If they offer anything with a gum sole I am gonna x2 or x3.

And the tweet from DeadstockNYC is a white MC, and he is a friend of the brand. So I would bet on it.

Give it time, details will emerge and Nike will manage to screw it up
laugh.gif

Last edited:
To the guys that were wonderin bout xdr - all kobe ix released in Asia have xdr soles, except for translucent soles and I'm not 2 sure bout ext. elite high, elite low and em would have the lil xdr tag attached
View media item 1292714This upcomin pair of white mc could be very interestin and I'm likin the upcomin pair of em as well

Back
Top Bottom