THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
And they had some fire colorways too with the Galaxys, cloaks, easter dart frogs. I could barely walk in them for more than an hour. I unlace them halfway now and wear a thicker sock. It helps a little bit.
I had to size up to a 15. I just ended up with the sharks and two pair of the dart frogs (mint easter and the red/blue). Other colorways were absolute fire but too much hassle and money for a shoe with no comfort.

I think the WTKB and a Elite BHM are the last 2. I'm not 100% on that BHM though. Haven't seen em yet.

christmas had a seller sell me mp's sub $300, worn very rarely, since he had 2 pairs. so excited to get them, due in tomorrow.

christmas had a seller sell me mp's sub $300, worn very rarely, since he had 2 pairs. so excited to get them, due in tomorrow.
Welcome to the club
nthat.gif

i'm a bit upset right now, why were my EXTs sent out FedEx and won't arrive til tomorrow bout people got NDC FEDEX packages delivered today cough @tigo0240  cough, plus they been 45mins away since Fri damn fedex

Last edited:
Right there with Ya red.... I've had Fundamentals chilling in Dallas since Friday morning smh
see that's that bs, I could've just driven down to dallas and got them if they were open on sat or sun

my Lebrons came FedEx from NDC delivered today (Sunday)
I hate your humble brag right now 
laugh.gif
 btw you were who I was referring to but I went head and edited that post since you spoke up
roll.gif

Man, I still like the What The colorway, but it really isn't What The enough lol. The shoes should be asymmetrical. PERIOD. They kinda blew it. The white is sick. If only the other shoe was mostly black or orange or anything!

PK got my EXTs today. They're going back tomorrow, lol. I wish they would've used the same shipping on the XIs. I'd probably have them tomorrow instead of next Monday/Tuesday.

And on the WT topic. That design can be hit or miss. This year's LeBron and KDs were good executions. Kobe's haven't had a knock out yet. The Elite High isn't a terrible shoe. It just doesn't live up to the moniker.

Last edited:
well in this case it just so happens to be a woman in her kobe's, and i'm glad they weren't female exclusive I love mine and the mids and will love the other 2prs

He is very correct! :wink:

:rofl: throw some heels on them

my snakeskin heels are in my other closet! :tongue:

That's an odd shot - odd angle and perspective and odd positioning of the feet. I think they need an old beat up denim or a really indigo pair of raw's, I know I'm in the minority, but I copped, just haven't worn them yet.

Odd? How so? You want a photoshoot type image while Im stopped for gas at the gas station? |I

That IS a woman in her boots...mehoneydee likes what she likes :nthat:
:D

Last edited:
I like the WTK9 but it's not something I would feel bad if I don't get it :lol:

I'm honestly just satisfied with my Beets and MPs

I love the Kobe Highs,but Y'all see the villain Red.Those are detailed and straight Fire.I thought I was done with the Kobe 9 ems but these are too unique and artistic to pass up.Even over the XMas and the WTK

Odd? How so? You want a photoshoot type image while Im stopped for gas at the gas station? [emoji]128530[/emoji]
[emoji]128518[/emoji]
Going on the assumption the shot was of a guy, it looked odd, but the things that seemed odd seem not odd now that I know you are a woman. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom