THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
They are done , unless you Id a pair.
frown.gif

I have been hoping for a predominately black high and I was hoping the BHM's would deliver and they did.   I love em but I do wish for a darker sole, I have a tough time keeping white clean.

I was very close to doing a simple black/white low ID, I still have that in the back of my mind, but I think I'll try for the BHM first, especially since I have a Footlocker gift card I've been hanging onto for a while.

`

I have been hoping for a predominately black high and I was hoping the BHM's would deliver and they did.   I love em but I do wish for a darker sole, I have a tough time keeping white clean.
I do too but I got white soles my MC IDs and they seem to hold off dirt pretty well. Not quite sure why but unless you think you're really going to beat them up I wouldn't worry to much about that.

Welp y'all can have those wtk, I'll be waiting on the bhm, don't eem care if they 275

Last edited:
How in heck does it look like a black and white banana?

The BHM pattern is ugly and weak. I've already had this discussion in the KD thread. Every BHM has been a disaster IMO. The African Royal print has nothing to do with American black history. The whole line makes no sense.

View media item 1336862
First thing I thought of was this.

Last edited:

How in heck does it look like a black and white banana?
The BHM pattern is ugly and weak. I've already had this discussion in the KD thread. Every BHM has been a disaster IMO. The African Royal print has nothing to do with a American black history. The whole line makes no sense.

First thing I thought of was this.
Come on man. You want pictures of MLK and the Tuskegee Airman on the side of the shoes? 
laugh.gif

Switching the print up and doing the tribal blanket design has lead to some pretty good releases.

Back
Top Bottom