THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Got a call for the WTK sz 11.5 = ) 

Now lets hope they let me use a birthday coupon and vip reward to push that price down 

where did you see the moonwalkers if you don't mind? got mine last monday but they have a lot of glue stains, i might return or exchange them if i could find another pair in my size.

Just a local Facebook group in my area. I want the mc lows as my priority though

Got a call for the WTK sz 11.5 = ) 

Now lets hope they let me use a birthday coupon and vip reward to push that price down 

Last time I tried they wouldn't let me use both a FTL anymore. Also I was told that they have been denying the use of VIP rewards on certain releases lately.

Quick question off topic, but I'm taking a trip out to LA in a couple weeks and saw that Nike Vault store at the Staples Center, is there anything special about that place or is it basically a Kobe themed store?

Quick question off topic, but I'm taking a trip out to LA in a couple weeks and saw that Nike Vault store at the Staples Center, is there anything special about that place or is it basically a Kobe themed store?
Nothing special. just a very small nike store located inside staples center.

you can print custom tee's though

lol i've thought about this a lot of times. i dont think it would work tho because a lot of hypbeast and resellers out there would just take advantage of the situation.
how? If public not buying from nike, why would they buy from a reseller?  It'll kill two birds with one stone actually haha

Thinking about buying the "Showtime". I can get them for 177$. Is that a good price in your opinions?

My problem is that I also want to buy the "What The" and thinking about the "BHM". Spent too much for sneakers in the last time 
eyes.gif

Are they worth buying or would you spend the money on another Elite style?

Thinking about buying the "Showtime". I can get them for 177$. Is that a good price in your opinions?

My problem is that I also want to buy the "What The" and thinking about the "BHM". Spent too much for sneakers in the last time 
eyes.gif

showtimes are so underrated. hope they keep dropping

buy what u like as other will surely tell u

nike-kobe-10-high.jpg

anybody post the kobe 10's yet?

Gotta be samples but these are just awful.

Not mine, but original source from thailand on foot, wow...I am in on these

View media item 1341640
I was waiting for an on feet pic, like em even more now. 

I might wear these all week after they drop.

I'm hoping to rap up my IX's collection with both the WTK and BHM.  If I'm able to cop these two, I'll finish up with 20 pairs!!

20 [emoji]128563[/emoji] I think I'll be up to 17 after the WTK and BHM with a couple rebuys. All elites. I hated the EMs. Still waiting for sub $300 on the MPs [emoji]128542[/emoji] hell I'd take sub $400.

My problem is that I also want to buy the "What The" and thinking about the "BHM". Spent too much for sneakers in the last time :rolleyes  

Great price in the Showtimes. I accidentally scooped a pair off eBay for around $180.

I'm hoping to rap up my IX's collection with both the WTK and BHM.  If I'm able to cop these two, I'll finish up with 20 pairs!!
Damn 20 son 
sick.gif

Some of your IDs are 
smokin.gif
 but I cant think of 6 GR KB9 worth buying 

BHM are pretty dope tho 
Yea, I went HAM on the 5 initial/launch colorways.  I think these 6 GRs were worth it, but I may be biased though..LOL

1. Details

2. Beethovens

3. Philippines

4. Moonwalkers

5. Inspirations

6. Super Heroes

I had high hopes for that store since I live near there but it is a letdown. If you want a custom T, go there. Otherwise, it's nothing special. They don't even have special releases there anymore.

I had high hopes for that store since I live near there but it is a letdown. If you want a custom T, go there. Otherwise, it's nothing special. They don't even have special releases there anymore.
Yea I'm staying near the staples center, so I'll probably take a quick look around, maybe make a t-shirt. Thanks!

7 EMs
3 Elite lows
6 Elite highs

Got rid of one pair of EMs and I'm going to iD a pair of Elite lows then I'm done with the IX.

4 EM (Easter, Philippines, Crimson, Red PRM)

4 elite high (MP, Details, ASG, Brave Blues)

1 elite low (tovens)

1 id (MC id)

Still want a good amount of missed ones though.

Maybe ill stumble across some good ebay deals like some of you lucky dudes always get. Being a 9.5 though seems like that will be tough.

1 EM (Metallic Silver)

3 Elite High (MP, Details, Legacy)

3 Elite Low (Beethovens, Moonwalkers, University Red)

3 IDs (2 Mamba Moments, 1 Grey)

Probably making a black ID before they disappear.

Back
Top Bottom