THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Glad to see another person rocks their kicks in the snow to! If I avoided wearing my kicks in snow I would only be able to wear them a quarter of the year haha.

I took a little bit of the sting of missing out (twice) on the MC iD lows by making a pair of flyknit lunar2 multicolors on ID. If you haven't seen the lunar2 MC there's literally one video on youtube of a pair and the flyknit is insane. Too bad the guy ruined the rest of the shoe.

IDing a pair of black lows and then probably skipping kobes for the next year
laugh.gif

I took a little bit of the sting of missing out (twice) on the MC iD lows by making a pair of flyknit lunar2 multicolors on ID. If you haven't seen the lunar2 MC there's literally one video on youtube of a pair and the flyknit is insane. Too bad the guy ruined the rest of the shoe.

IDing a pair of black lows and then probably skipping kobes for the next year :lol:

Bruhhhhhhh

I need a pair of those but am NOT paying the 185 price tag. Just refuse.

Beethovens are nice, but by far....... Multicolor ID's pulling in just as much in the after market and depending on the color options used they look just as nice! All this is matter of opinion, I get that, but to ignore the ID's is a complete joke! They are a major part of the 9 series especially coming off the Mamba Moment release!
I love all the elite lows..... i have the mc id plus 2 mm id......but the beethovens are my favorite....

lol bought them to wear them.. flying out of the snow to the caribbean tonight.. Last thing on my mind is shoes. I did clean them and tuck them away in their box though.

lol bought them to wear them.. flying out of the snow to the caribbean tonight.. Last thing on my mind is shoes. I did clean them and tuck them away in their box though.
Yup, lifes too short to be scared to wear your shoes.

I used to be like that but then I said **** it because I have a closet worth of shoes 

Resellers asking $400 for WTK [emoji]128533[/emoji]
isn't retail like 275 before tax bruh.... That's like 300 after more if u ship them. So i take it the reseller trying to get at least 100$.

J/S when hype dies they will drop off. Idk don't follow kobe's to hard. They seem to have a cult following way stronger than the hype Beast'ed jordan brand line imo......

So prices may float or rise. Their seems to be way less of these than the over hyped WTL!!!

Bruhhhhhhh

I need a pair of those but am NOT paying the 185 price tag. Just refuse.
After seeing $245 for the 9 iD, or $190 for air max 2015s or $225 for flyknit air max...$185 for that beautiful flyknit was not a problem.

If anyone happens to be in the Sacramento area, more specifically Rancho Cordova/Citrus Heights, Champs at Sunrise Mall has the Xmas Kobe's in a size 8.5 just chilling on the shelf.

After seeing $245 for the 9 iD, or $190 for air max 2015s or $225 for flyknit air max...$185 for that beautiful flyknit was not a problem.

I guess, but knowing how cheap the lunar 1s were in outlet, and how cheap these lunar 2s are currently in outlets, I just am having a hard time justifying it.

And actually, don't know if you have a pair of lunars or not already, the black sole is smart because the white just absorbs dirt because of how soft it is, and they're impossible to clean if you wear them more than a few times.

We just had this talk in the lunar 1 thread actually :lol:

Yeah I have a couple pairs of lunar 1 flyknits. The dirt doesn't bother me at all. I actually got the lunar2 MC with a black midline and white outsole with black speckles.

Anyways, apologies for going OT...but I'm excited for those
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom