THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
$292 or so after tax....is gonna scare off a lot of people.  Too many shoes coming out.  They have to pick and choose.  BHM down the road as well.  After being on the fence with these for a while, I decided to try for them because in some pics they look smoking.  Good Easter Shoe.   White shoes turn off people as well, but I like them because they look different than the other Kobe Dark Based Colorways.  Bring on the Kobe Xs.

Why cart em if you dont want em. It aint likr you can release em to a specific persons cart wtf
I got on both computer and phone. If you pm me your login details I can login and it goes to your cart, then you log in and enter details and check out. Just trying to help out the community man....not like im asking for payment

Last edited:
I got on both computer and phone. If you pm me your login details I can login and it goes to your cart, then you log in and enter details and check out. Just trying to help out the community man....not like im asking for payment

Aint nobidy giving away their login details tho

Back
Top Bottom