THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Debated on getting these this morning and think I am going to hold off. If anyone needs a size 9, PM me. Congrats to all that copped.

Must not be too limited I carted on nike, FL, eastbay, and FA must be that $275 or the fact that this doesnt feel like a what the shoe, or holiday hangover 

really dope seeing all these oops being thrown
pimp.gif
 good people out there!

It seems I can't cart I'm FTL, FTA, Champs and EB for some reason. Only NDC and FNL (for other releases)....

can somebody please message me one of those 9/9.5s????? ive helped others out in the past with DBS i didnt want, i really wnted this drop and im still in line for 9.5 and struck out everywhere else

everybody throwing oops because nobody wants these lol. how many oops are thrown for a shoe that is in high demand?

Not so sure they'll give you 275. I've tried returning stuff before when I threw out the receipt, and they'll give you the lowest price they find on any CW of that model. Hence I got offered 80 for a shoe that was 150.

everybody throwing oops because nobody wants these lol. how many oops are thrown for a shoe that is in high demand?
This. Lets be real, we all are opportunist. If these were in higher demand, the same cats throwing oops would be busting heads
laugh.gif
. It's good to see everyone with food on the table tho. 2015 is off to a good start so far, hopefully the trend continues.

Got an extra 13 in cart also. If you want them PM me the cart login details and they are yours. 

And before someone says again they won't give login details... this is how ATC works. You can change your PW any time you want. 

If no one wants its fine by me I will just release the extra pair to someone in line.

Repped! Nealtastic came through when all other options failed for me! Thanks for the look out bro!

don't be fooled bruh.. if these were crazy limited you really wouldn't see any 
laugh.gif
  IMO

This. Lets be real, we all are opportunist. If these were in higher demand, the same cats throwing oops would be busting heads
laugh.gif
. It's good to see everyone with food on the table tho. 2015 is off to a good start so far, hopefully the trend continues.
lol i agree w all you
laugh.gif
 but still some people had some trouble copping so it was good to see people helping out, regardless what the shoe is theres always people that miss, so I'm glad people helped get that number down...
pimp.gif

High demand or not, I a glad getting 2 in carts means someone from here who actually wants a pair to rock will enjoy them.

I don't know about others, but even if I wasn't trying to buy 3 pairs for myself of some "hot" shoe, ooping a random person still opens up the possibility they just plan to resell them. With these I feel confident whoever I help wants to rock em. Or else makes bad decisions.

Back
Top Bottom