THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm not a fan of tucking my pants into the tongue but the Elites look great on feet in that pic up there.

Can't wait to see the pics of the ASGs

My nt denim will lay beautifully behind the tongue of these 9's 
smokin.gif

You know damn well Nike won't release the white pair. You're gonna have to make them on iD.

They're clean, got an old school vibe to them

Last edited:
Man that high is HEAT. Hoping for another purple fade cw in the EM Lows

Soon, all the "too high" and "on court only" talk will die. obviously. It only takes a couple WDYWT pics.

And it's not like we're ONLY getting this version. Why not diversify? Isn't that the point.

Damn :smh:

I was only leaning toward getting the Masterpiece, another high to hoop in, and one of each low to hoop in...

that Kobe pic...

:smh: :D :smh:

Gonna try and cop the Masterpiece to see how much of a fool I look in them. All in on the lows though, and those white 9s are tough.

My only worry about Nike starting to name these different highs and putting extra branding on them etc. is that usually means production numbers go down and hype/anticipation goes up...
nerd.gif

Lows look good so far, I'm sure once we see better pictures they'll come out very clean.

My only worry about Nike starting to name these different highs and putting extra branding on them etc. is that usually means production numbers go down and hype/anticipation goes up...
nerd.gif

Lows look good so far, I'm sure once we see better pictures they'll come out very clean.
Yeah, the names are giving it a Prelude feel and I don't like that. Hopefully they will be easy enough to come across.

nerd.gif

Production numbers are low anyway because they're Kobes (they sell the least out of the 3 sigs).

Back
Top Bottom