THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yeah, I think I'm going to pass on those. All the new pairs on ebay seem to be $350+. Are there any other sites I should be looking?

Message sellers with an offer. A lot of times people set a high price and wait for people to send offers so they can just go straight through PayPal and not sell on eBay. Sellers don't want that 10% fee from eBay. A lot of times They will drop the price a decent amount for a sale through PayPal invoice. Basically saves both of you money

Got my hands on a pair of WTK of eBay for $305 shipped. I guess that's not so bad considering retail was already over priced. I kind of feel bad for the seller. He lost money.

Got my hands on a pair of WTK of eBay for $305 shipped. I guess that's not so bad considering retail was already over priced. I kind of feel bad for the seller. He lost money.
if he used a mil discount then he got them for 220 or if he was nike employee then he probably got them even cheaper. Everyone didn't pay retail.

Lol if you feel bad for 305 shipped on eBay then you're probably gonna lose sleep on my 255 shipped on eBay I said a couple posts ago lol

Just go type Kobe in the search button, you'll probably see suggestions on some Kobe shoe groups

That's the main reason I go on Facebook now lol

Real sad bout Kobe probably bein done for his carreer at 36yrs old. Guess Jordans wizard dayz wernt a "Fail" after all huh?..@40yrs old played all 82 games with an avg 21 points a game. Smh crazy..lol
Apples and Oranges

19 seasons > 15 seasons

No Achilles tear either......... you can say all you want about Jordan over kobe but you really cant blame him from breaking down earlier in terms of age when Kobe has had more mileage on him. Maybe look at total number of games? 

They are kobes not lebrons. Stop calling them wtl its wtk. Sorry that's been bothering me people do that lol
It was a mistake, K and L are right next to each other but I'm sure everyone was confused as to what shoe I was talking about. Won't happen again boss.

need the snakeskin's for like $150..
pimp.gif
 nike needs to put em on sale

I'm ready for the sequoias on discount... Where they at doe?

Back
Top Bottom