THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Wore my legacys today for the first time since a few months. Fell in love again. The best blue shoe I own and one of my many favorite cw of the elites

just purchased my first pair of kobe ix elites. i kept hearing mixed reviews saying go half size up.

looking for a sz 9 in the same shoe to swap.
What did you pay for them? I dont recall seeing a 9 on the bay recently or in any of the million stores I looked at for my 9.5.

To anybody with the Kobe IX KRM EXTs, would you suggest going a half size up? I've got the Kobe Mid EXTs in my usual size but they're a bit tight. 

Just looking for opinions, thanks ya'll.

To anybody with the Kobe IX KRM EXTs, would you suggest going a half size up? I've got the Kobe Mid EXTs in my usual size but they're a bit tight. 

I would. Mine are pretty tight to squeeze into at my 11. They fit fine once on just tight to get on.

What's a fair eBay price for worn Kobe 9 masterpiece size 13s where the swoosh shows wear from rubbing? Worn 6 times playing ball but the insoles were swapped out for lebron insoles. I'm debating a buy it now or just doing an auction with no reserve. I'm moving and the lady, aka the boss, says that boxes of boxed shoes aren't moving again.

What's a fair eBay price for worn Kobe 9 masterpiece size 13s where the swoosh shows wear from rubbing? Worn 6 times playing ball but the insoles were swapped out for lebron insoles. I'm debating a buy it now or just doing an auction with no reserve. I'm moving and the lady, aka the boss, says that boxes of boxed shoes aren't moving again.

$125

Id still pay $300 USD for them. Most of it is unnoticeable like the laces (cheap fix) and internal/sole wear. The big thing is the swoosh, easily fixed with angelus but could never get that original gloss or iridescence the same. You can do both selling options, buy it now at what you want for them and have an auction that starts either real low and goes for the max amount of time or gives you some sort of base ($100) and finishes whenever you want.

I can't believe these are leaving your collection though.
mean.gif

if they were my size id take em off your hands to ball in, haven't unDS my pair yet.

What happened to the laces? are the Mp laces really that weak?

There's a guy local to me selling some Beethovens for 250.. I'm so close to pulling the trigger. He claims worn only once but the soles say otherwise. I'm conflicted tho cuz I never see Beethovens for $250 in my size but Jody feel like he should be happy with 220!? Idk, am I lowballing?

There's a guy local to me selling some Beethovens for 250.. I'm so close to pulling the trigger. He claims worn only once but the soles say otherwise. I'm conflicted tho cuz I never see Beethovens for $250 in my size but Jody feel like he should be happy with 220!? Idk, am I lowballing?
He could have worn them to play outdoor ball for 4 hours ONE time lmao. I haven't looked too much at the resale value, but to me personally, if a sole is busted up, it drops the value for me by a lot. Not a dealbreaker necessarily, but I want to make sure I get decent wear out of it.

If only i had known there were that many folks on here that had 9.5 MPs that they dont wear because they dont fit. 

Ill keep my eyes open for some size 9s but if yall dump your 9.5s give us fellow NTers first dibs. 

@JordanFreaks  & @EasyCo  

I struggled to find a pair of size 9 for a decent price, I once saw a BIN on ebay for $450 but not until it was sold. When I had to chance to jump on a DS pair here from a fellow NTer for $460, I jumped on it. To be honest it still feels crazy paying that much for a pair but I decided I had to pull the trigger because I couldn't find them anywhere else near that price, if at all.

Looks like a new posting was listed for a size 9, for $615 shipped. Could try to make an offer via pp and get down to about $550, perhaps.

I would. Mine are pretty tight to squeeze into at my 11. They fit fine once on just tight to get on.
@slwilke13  i would agree, i did stick with my regular nike 11 instead of going down half a size like on the mids (10.5) and they are hard to get on and off but i also didn't like the thick lunarlon insole so i switched out with my AJ2012 insoles and the fit is perfect and comfy even in the mids

@slwilke13  i would agree, i did stick with my regular nike 11 instead of going down half a size like on the mids (10.5) and they are hard to get on and off but i also didn't like the thick lunarlon insole so i switched out with my AJ2012 insoles and the fit is perfect and comfy even in the mids
@redrum3281 Does that drop in give you more room?

Back
Top Bottom