THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
can someone tell me how i can stock locate? thanks guys!

Either do a chat with a nike rep and give them the style code. Or go to footlocker and give them the sku number and they will check their systems for stock and allow you to do a phone order

Hey guys, first time posting long time reader. I had a few questions

First, I am looking at getting a pair of Kobe 9 elites, but won't have much opportunity to wear them over the summer. If i pull the trigger now, they would probably sit in a box for the next few months, unless I have enough time to wear them. My question is, if I don't grab a pair now, do you think resale is going to be out of control later? And second, anyone know any good sites or places to look for a pair under retail? I don't really care about what color way, I just like the shoe in general.

Thanks!

First, I am looking at getting a pair of Kobe 9 elites, but won't have much opportunity to wear them over the summer. If i pull the trigger now, they would probably sit in a box for the next few months, unless I have enough time to wear them. My question is, if I don't grab a pair now, do you think resale is going to be out of control later? And second, anyone know any good sites or places to look for a pair under retail? I don't really care about what color way, I just like the shoe in general.

Thanks!

The longer you wait, the harder it will be to find a pair you want in your size/ price will rise. Also footlocker/ eastbay has pairs that you can apply discount codes to.

Thanks!

I would think You'll be able to find good deals on the 9 elite high on eBay depending on the success of the kobe x elites and x elite lows.
eastbay has the Freddy Krugers for $189 right now.

Last edited:
I know I'm late to the party but I really want a pair of kobe 9 high elite "Brave Blue" in a size 12. Having a hard time finding a pair that isn't 500$ any help would be appreciated.

I know I'm late to the party but I really want a pair of kobe 9 high elite "Brave Blue" in a size 12. Having a hard time finding a pair that isn't 500$ any help would be appreciated.
I know sometimes on champs they have a pair or two of the brave blues so it could pop up one day.

also theres a new HOH at brooklyn that just opened yesterday i think? i havent got the chance to check it out but might be useful

Last edited:

Scroll up or check the last page an outlet had them. Maybe you could phone order. They were $200 I believe

Last edited:
camarillo outlet in California has it. I got my pair yesterday. Maybe you can do a phone order.

Last edited:
 camarillo outlet in California has it. I got my pair yesterday. Maybe you can do a phone order.
Damn yea too bad though someone said on an earlier post that you can't phone in an order….

Back
Top Bottom