THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
A heads up that eBay is doing a sweep of sellers accounts that advertise direct paypal invoice offers outside of eBay. I just had the selling portion of my account indefinitely restricted 
mean.gif

You may want to revise your listing if you have any live listings online now that offer a cheaper price through paypal. 

Just looking out for the fam. 

A heads up that eBay is doing a sweep of sellers accounts that advertise direct paypal invoice offers outside of eBay. I just had the selling portion of my account indefinitely restricted 
mean.gif

You may want to revise your listing if you have any live listings online now that offer a cheaper price through paypal. 

Interesting. Rep for the heads up

Can anyone help out with this?
Definitely legit, may have to do a soleswap if you wanna ball in them or see extended use. Fine for some casual wear as long as your not a heel dragger too.

Just wondering if anyone can say for sure if these are fake or not
Fairly sure these are legit, havent seen Brave blue fakes. DS but not stored that well due to crumpling.

mean.gif

repped.  does anyone know how the sweep works?  does the bay just do a keyword search?   (I got hit last year for the same thing, but I had no warning, was suspended 1 month)

No 14 red EXTs and Shoepalace on the fritz. I'll never get that red pair of Kobe's.

I'm not sure if I should jump on a pair of Elite Lows University Red GID for retail + ship, new from Shoe Palace. Should I wait for a below retail price somewhere, or it retail as good as it gets on the Elite Lows now ?
I'm sure you could shoot for 180 or lower on the 'bay

Free 2-day shipping at NDC on orders $75 and up now thru May 6: use code "Nikefly"
Had the Sequoia in-cart, got to the checkout screen, and Bam!, the tax alone drove the cumulative price way over that of eastbay.
Good price though, but EB got better. Assuming pairs ain't gone yet.

yea they randomly popped on the site like 2 days ago, 10.5 and a 12 or something i think.

i paid and got the confirmation but i thought maybe it'd be cancelled until i got a shipping confirmation 2day.
oh moonwalkers, i seen em. i got dem on rd. i need more 9 highs. mite get vics next

Back
Top Bottom