THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Anybody found a method to remove the reddish stains on DS Beethovens? They are also on the upper of the toebox, I'd try with Jason Mark but I'm afraid of worsening it...

IMG_2018042.jpg
Yep, no way outta that one imo.
Just keep rocking it with pride.
Still looks great!

Beethovens you wont find under 350
Moonwalkers probably around 230

stockx, goat, ebay
sometimes stadium goods has coupons

Solar red lows came in. First time seeing them in person. Can’t believe I didn’t get them when they released.

Do the Kobe 9 Elite Lows fit TTS or should I go half size up? Need to know ASAP. I’ve gone TTS in probably all my other Kobe’s.

Copped a pair of DS Moonwalkers for $200 with the eBay code :pimp:

You guys better be right about that half size up :lol:
Half size up wouldn't be bad.

With the 9's it kinda went like this for most ( I was tts for all).

Em's = TTS
Elite Low = .5 up
Elite High = .5 down

A little snug but you'll probably be fine with staying TTS. I wear TTS with the elite highs. I use both of them for hooping and feel comfortable that way.

A little snug but you'll probably be fine with staying TTS. I wear TTS with the elite highs. I use both of them for hooping and feel comfortable that way.

Welp hopefully the 0.5 size up works for me to play in. Otherwise I’m sure I could flip them again or even trade the 10.5 for the 10.

Need a LC on these, skeptical of the price so thinking they might be fakes, at least the listing stated the red glue stain on em.
IMG_5954.PNG
IMG_5955.PNG
IMG_5956.PNG
IMG_5957.PNG
IMG_5958.PNG
IMG_5959.PNG

Need a LC on these, skeptical of the price so thinking they might be fakes, at least the listing stated the red glue stain on em.
IMG_5954.PNG
IMG_5955.PNG
IMG_5956.PNG
IMG_5957.PNG
IMG_5958.PNG
IMG_5959.PNG

Look legit to me, just looks like he’s worn them a decent amount. How much is he selling for?

Look legit to me, just looks like he’s worn them a decent amount. How much is he selling for?
$100, it's just a half size down than my Nike size (10 instead of a 10.5)...might pull the trigger anyways. You sure they're legit though, what do you look for when doing a LC on the 9s

Back
Top Bottom