THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

LOVE the Lateral Side... wish it was more of a duplicate on the other side, because that Medial View just ain't doing it for me. 

I've got alot of hope for the final product of the LOW's mostly due to how dope the shoe is from the Ankle Down on the Lateral Side.

These High's just ain't for me though. 
eyes.gif

can't wait to see the fits.

shoes definitely aren't for me casually or on the court. they would just be display pieces because i do love the colors and stuff.

I'm wondering why everyone has to wear them tucked

Am I the only one considering just covering the ankle support and tongue with pants so that only the base/upper of the shoe is showing to make it look like lows? Looks good in my head but gotta see how it looks in person first.

If your not a collector or into collecting you wouldn't understand. There's a lot of things people do I don't get but I don't knock them for it. Let me live bruh. You just called more than half the people on NT greedy hoarders. Lol
i collect shoes, i've doubled up on nothing, i buy what i like i'm huge jordan xii fan but have no doubles so bad about it that i skipped the taxi's since i had the cdp pack ver. games i still have my SNES and every game for every system i've owned and when i started downloading i got rid of the disk ver. i also have an extreme action figure collection but no doubles there either, i leave everyone a chance to get the same thing i had the chance to get, i mean no disrespect to anyone but that's just how i feel

Saw this info on Twitter to from Validity Sneaker, not sure how accurate it could be just sharing

5/17/14 Kobe 9 EM court purple/reflective silver/atomic mango "unleashed"
Originally Posted by EightFiveFresh  

MANGO FADES. 
nthat.gif

Don't even know what they look like... but they sound like Perfection. Lol
These are some new DT Max '96 dropping in the Same Colorway... I'm SOLD!

Bring on them Lows, baby. 
nthat.gif

To wear casually, i feel like the Kobe 9's were made for taller dudes. Im short, and already have trouble with my jeans bunching up at the bottom, imagine on these hi's :x

Dont look to bad on feet though. Saw this pic on twitter
View media item 789610

One short guy to another- you're only a tailor and $10 away from any pants being the perfect length. If you care enough about what you wear to go for $200+ kicks there's no reason your pants shouldn't fit right.

I'm not crazy about the MP colorway in person but can't wait to work out in the shoes. At this price point you'd think they'd use real carbon fiber but that's Nike for you I guess.

i collect shoes, i've doubled up on nothing, i buy what i like i'm huge jordan xii fan but have no doubles so bad about it that i skipped the taxi's since i had the cdp pack ver. games i still have my SNES and every game for every system i've owned and when i started downloading i got rid of the disk ver. i also have an extreme action figure collection but no doubles there either, i leave everyone a chance to get the same thing i had the chance to get, i mean no disrespect to anyone but that's just how i feel

I feel you. Wouldn't mind discussing it in the proper thread.

@A1RMAN your hung up on this want for resell or value thing. It's not that at all bruh. The main purpose is whatever the buyer wants it to be. Everyone has used something at some point in life the way it wasn't intended to be used. You included.

Man I hope the Masterpiece doesn't get above $500 on the resell market. I'm surprised the Volts are going for more than the black NRG CW.

One short guy to another- you're only a tailor and $10 away from any pants being the perfect length. If you care enough about what you wear to go for $200+ kicks there's no reason your pants shouldn't fit right.

I'm not crazy about the MP colorway in person but can't wait to work out in the shoes. At this price point you'd think they'd use real carbon fiber but that's Nike for you I guess.
Touche.  I get my slacks and nicer pants tailored, but my everyday jeans are just regular old $30/40 jeans and khakis so I don't want to spend the extra money. 

Is producing some 31 x 28  jeans too much to ask for?! 
laugh.gif

Sorry for missing the point there , but I cannot understand the point in keeping video games in box and ds too.

A second pair of shoes ds , is a pair to wear down the line...when the first one gets beat down...Avideo game is what?Especially from a guy who collects and has his first one at a very good condition anyways , so he wont need to open the 2nd one..?Besides isnt like every game attainable down the line for most of the times for less than retail..?

I really don't get it , of course no hate or anything intended , just sounds weird to me.

Sorry for missing the point there , but I cannot understand the point in keeping video games in box and ds too.

A second pair of shoes ds , is a pair to wear down the line...when the first one gets beat down...Avideo game is what?Especially from a guy who collects and has his first one at a very good condition anyways , so he wont need to open the 2nd one..?Besides isnt like every game attainable down the line for most of the times for less than retail..?

I really don't get it , of course no hate or anything intended , just sounds weird to me.
Games can be worth a lot more than you think. Especially old collectible, unopened games. I.e. the games on this list:

http://www.racketboy.com/retro/nintendo/nes/the-rarest-and-most-valuable-nes-games

Or they can just be for display and personal satisfaction. 

Last edited:
The irony of ridiculing some ppl who collect games instead of playing them on a site where some ppl collect shoes instead of wearing them

I need that 14 tomorrow (gf is buying for my bday), think these will be dope on court and off with some joggers or any cuffed pants.

Games can be worth a lot more than you think. Especially old collectible, unopened games. I.e. the games on this list:

http://www.racketboy.com/retro/nintendo/nes/the-rarest-and-most-valuable-nes-games

Or they can just be for display and personal satisfaction. 
I knew some old games went for more money ...but not that much lol...Oh well you learn a new thing every day...
smokin.gif
So since a lot of us won't be getting these

we have turned this into a thread about video games 
mean.gif

#maybedetailsforme

I understand where your coming from. It's not for reselling but more of a show piece. If I ever needed financial help It could be used for that but I don't buy anything with the intent of making a profit. Purely collecting.

Back
Top Bottom