THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I think I'm done trying. I can't get to my cart and I doubt my pair is even in there anymore.

I don't see any sizes available.

Keep trying guys! Just keeping hitting refresh on the error screen and you'll eventually get thru.

Just ordered my 11.5 time to wait for the confirmation email!

Keep trying guys! Just keeping hitting refresh on the error screen and you'll eventually get thru.

Which error screen are you guys stuck at? I'm at the 'Time Out Site Down' screen trying to refresh.

+1
Keep trying! It took me 1 hour 27 minutes. Checked email, and there is an email confirmation from nike. Happily, I can go back to sleep.

holy sheeeshhh... i just tried and order went thru... now i fully expect them to get cancelled for being over sold... but at least i got a story to tell

same here. waiting on nike confirm email. They took the money though,

Yeah they took my my money too. In ym previous experiences, once it goes through, you're good, but this is the first time Im successful via the TLO stuff, manual at that.
I won't believe it until they're at my doorstep :lol:

Got the OOS on mobile now... Buttons aren't even showing up on the desktop site.  And when I click the twitter link now, it goes to SITE DOWN/TIMEOUT screen on Nike.com.

Nike is struggllingggggg right now...

The Dunks i had in Cart an hour ago magically came back and i was able to checkout. still no Kobes

Which error screen are you guys stuck at? I'm at the 'Time Out Site Down' screen trying to refresh.

I was stuck there and then later while trying to confirm payment info I was stuck on some back end http error page I think. Just kept hitting refresh and finally the cart came back up and ordered.

Don't give up y'all I just got through on a 10.5. Had the site down error but clicked back and submit again and got to submit page

Back
Top Bottom