THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
just left NTNY and got 2 pairs. One for my brother who told me he loved them after seeing mine, and another pair to ball in. None for sitting or resell. But yeah there were people with 6-7 pairs of purchased kobe's in their hands waiting in line to buy more. CRAZY! The resellers were getting parking tickets and everything and didn't care just bc they wanted more Kobe's to resell. Come on man. You make $100 max selling the shoe. My phone bill is more than that. And that parking ticket you just got is $130. How can you make a living reselling. Have to scoop up pretty much every pair that NT has to make decent money. Sucks for the regular joe that wants them.

Yeah, it's tough because if they make a hard rule, people like you wouldn't be able to hook someone else up. If they do it like they did today, people waiting behind others that already have multiple pairs get lose completely. The guy waitin behind my buddy had 3 pairs in his hands and was upset that my boy got the last 12.

Glad you were able to grab a pair for you and your brother.

Here is a pic of the cars outside.
View media item 794124

The 'Inspire' pair is pretty nice, but I like the pairs that have a different colored outsole to break things up a bit.  Looks a little too boot like with the black outsole imo

If it had a white, grey or yellow outsole, I would probably be sold

co-sign

good luck to anyone getting kobe its already enough they are limited but to have to deal with shady employees...hell one of the employees at the hoh here has pair listed on ebay for 700.00 they talkin about FCFS yeah right i could be number 1 in line and end up not gettin a pair wtf
mean.gif

Yeah, it's tough because if they make a hard rule, people like you wouldn't be able to hook someone else up. If they do it like they did today, people waiting behind others that already have multiple pairs get lose completely. The guy waitin behind my buddy had 3 pairs in his hands and was upset that my boy got the last 12.

Glad you were able to grab a pair for you and your brother.

Here is a pic of the cars outside.
lmao yeah those are the two cars...  both got tickets. You were probably there the same time as me. I remember that guy with the jacket and hat on..  He was fiending for those shoes...

Tiffs and Masterpieces shipped from NDC. Now onto the Maestros and Bamboo XX8's this weekend.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but, would Doernbecher 3's be a good trade for Masterpieces + $$$?

Glad to see the emails coming through now, paid for next day air and still waiting on mine though haha

Wow my kobes just shipped and these were ordered like 90 mins after the link.Had me worried man.

Back
Top Bottom