THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

apparently the all star kobe have been delayed in australia.. so i guess im gonna try and get them on eastbay..
how did u find out bout this ?

some were sayin kobe 9 fits like kobe8 and some were sayin tts,  i had to go 1/2 size up for the kobe8

i wore my platinum yeezy 2s for the first time when i went to the yeezus concert then a month later he left nike. i instantly lost like $1k of value lol.
Not really, if anything, they're worth more now because kanye isn't with nike anymore and you will never see a nike kanye shoe again. Granted, you would've gotten a little more with a DS pair. But your un-ds pair now is worth more than a un-ds pair when kanye was still with nike. And for the record, if you had red octobers, you can easily get more than $3000 for them. Hold them any longer, and that investment is just gonna rise. You're gonna be able to get more than 10 pairs of Masterpiece.

Local FB group selling a 9, 9,5 10.5 MP for $330 meetup. Not bad considering some of the prices you guys are paying for and considering a good deal ($350+)

Not really, if anything, they're worth more now because kanye isn't with nike anymore and you will never see a nike kanye shoe again. Granted, you would've gotten a little more with a DS pair. But your un-ds pair now is worth more than a un-ds pair when kanye was still with nike. And for the record, if you had red octobers, you can easily get more than $3000 for them. Hold them any longer, and that investment is just gonna rise. You're gonna be able to get more than 10 pairs of Masterpiece.

Local FB group selling a 9, 9,5 10.5 MP for $330 meetup. Not bad considering some of the prices you guys are paying for and considering a good deal ($350+)
1k in value lol

Last edited:
he didn't lose 1k in value because he wore it one time. They still go for a lot. Like i said, his worn 1 time yeezy 2's still go for more money than a pair of worn 1 time yeezy 2's when kanye was still with nike.

Unless he F'ed them up at the concert...

I should have one of the ASG secured. Saw the paper with the raffle entries, hardly any signed up for the Kobe's at all and I was the only 14 on the list at really close to store closing time. Gator Kings and KDs though...sheesh, snowball's chance in hell for those.
that's as long as the employees don't screw you over, which I have seen multiple times with raffles

kickz101 said it was delayed, and nike release calender says tbc now instead of the 15th..

not 100 percent sure sure..
thanks for the info, appreciate it

yeah i wanna get the kobe9 over here in aus cos im not sure of my size.  if i do need to send them back, its much easier to do it here rather than overseas.  normally i have no issue wit buyin online cos i mostly know what size i wear for that particular shoe.  not much chance gettin the MP over here but should have a decent chance of gettin the ASG.  MP do look better than ASG - but i dont mind the ASG they still look pretty good, just not as good as MP lol

Any places still have the KB9 MP's still available besides Ebay? I'm in need of a size 13 or 14 if some could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks David.

Any places still have the KB9 MP's still available besides Ebay? I'm in need of a size 13 or 14 if some could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks David.

I think they're sold out basically at most Niketowns and NDC.

Besides CL and Facebook groups, there may be a quarterly NDC restock... maybe you'll get lucky there.

Sucks if you're anyone living in the mid or north east and expecting your kobe 9 ndc order today. Looks like this storm is going to delay packages today and maybe tomorrow.

Last edited:
More sizing info: I am a size 12 in Jordan 3s, a 13 in Jordan 1s, I play ball in kobe 8 13s, I'm a 12 in new balance, a 12 in Lebron Xs.

I got my size 12 MPs yesterday and wore them around the house for a bit. They are fine for casual wear but borderline to ball in. A 12.5 would be perfect. The length is fine and the secure fit means my foot doesn't have much slide, so it may work. I have to wear them around a little more to decide if they are ok for me to ball in.
If they are not, I will begin the tough journey to find a 13.

I wish the mens Kobe 9's were more like the GS version, they're a little lower and look comfy as hell.
If GS is your thing, go a size and a half up. I know it's engineered mesh, but it almost looks rubber in all of the photos. The lower cut is is cool, but the details are a bit off + you can't hoop in them.

More sizing info: I am a size 12 in Jordan 3s, a 13 in Jordan 1s, I play ball in kobe 8 13s, I'm a 12 in new balance, a 12 in Lebron Xs.

I got my size 12 MPs yesterday and wore them around the house for a bit. They are fine for casual wear but borderline to ball in. A 12.5 would be perfect. The length is fine and the secure fit means my foot doesn't have much slide, so it may work. I have to wear them around a little more to decide if they are ok for me to ball in.
If they are not, I will begin the tough journey to find a 13.

If you decide to sell that 12, contact me please

It's the whole east coast
laugh.gif
It's 67 in Florida. Florida = east coast. No snow in Florida -> not equal to whole east coast.

the snow is definately hurting me right now down here in Charlotte!  4 local Footlockers are getting the asg pack and done raffles tuesday and wednesday.  they are releasing the retro 6s as fcfs saturday.

luckily i was able to do my raffling tuesday because the malls closed at 5p on tuesday and 11a yesterday.

on a positive note:  not many ppl were able to sign the raffle list

on a negative note:  the mall is closed today and probably tomorrow so they may change how they release them

Back
Top Bottom