THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Mamba which HOH? please tell me its not boca cause they said they are doing FCFS....

Nah it's the Sawgrass FTL, which actually isn't a HOH. I wonder if Boca has their stock in though. Should be interesting tomorrow.

^
Grunge look?
Rock12.jpg

laugh.gif

gotta go hard in the paint with depression and pity....
Nah it's the Sawgrass FTL, which actually isn't a HOH. I wonder if Boca has their stock in though. Should be interesting tomorrow.
This is where I won my Kobe 9s as well. Did you get the call to come after 12pm?

Last edited by a moderator:
Joggers stock is about to go through the roof.

@OneSickRetro Yea they called me about an hour ago. I was like oooook.

Last edited:
oh ok....Im sure they do cause they are opening at 8.

i was wondering the same thing bout the Nike outlet in palm beach...

Won a raffle (2nd raffle ive ever won since they started this garbage) for the Gator Kings, but i really want the Maestros . Hopefully there will be someone out there who would trade, straight up Gator Kings for Maestros.

Won a raffle (2nd raffle ive ever won since they started this garbage) for the Gator Kings, but i really want the Maestros . Hopefully there will be someone out there who would trade, straight up Gator Kings for Maestros.
banderas-joel-lego.gif%3Fw%3D1112

oh ok....Im sure they do cause they are opening at 8.

i was wondering the same thing bout the Nike outlet in palm beach...

I didn't know Boca was opening early, you camping out? Debating on whether to send the ol lady down to try and scoop another Maestro for me or try for the Gator Kings/Illusions. Don't think she'll get up that early though.

people really wearing them with that tongue sticking out? :rofl:.

Last edited:
anyone know why nike is not doing tlo? find it odd... not complaining just wonder if anyone has any info.

I didn't know Boca was opening early, you camping out? Debating on whether to send the ol lady down to try and scoop another Maestro for me or try for the Gator Kings/Illusions. Don't think she'll get up that early though.
FTL Sawgrass called me and said to come after 12pm because they are waiting for bigger mens sizes to come in around 11am. You?

Last edited by a moderator:
FTL Sawgrass called me and said to come after 12pm because they are waiting for bigger mens sizes to come in around 11am. You?

No reasoning, just that they didn't have the shoes in yet. Makes sense I guess, I was the only size 14 on the list late last night, only saw one 13 as well. I take it you won the Brons as well?

Im shocked they are doing FCFS...
yes Im going i want the Kobe and already won the other 2...why don't you come down and we can chill together

No reasoning, just that they didn't have the shoes in yet. Makes sense I guess, I was the only size 14 on the list late last night, only saw one 13 as well. I take it you won the Brons as well?
No just a size 13 Kobe

Back
Top Bottom