THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I was telling my friend about the Cement 3 inspired kobe 9s that are supposed to release and I decided to do a super quick photoshop to get an idea of what they might look like. Im definitely excited for that release. Thoughts on these?
they look pretty good with the hint of da red. im pretty sure many jordan fans and hypebeast would jump on these quik

Last edited:
Really hoping the hype dies down in the next few weeks so that it might be easier for me to cop the Details. Only upcoming CW that interests me at the moment

Also which model do you guys think Kobe wears when/if he returns this season :nerd:

By the timing of his probable return and because they're my last colorway I truly want... Details.

a few recent pick ups

URL]

went sho3tym sho3tym up in this ***** :lol:

Nice, I'm looking for a 2nd pair...

Inspirations look the best IMO

I'm the opposite...

1. MP
2. Devotion
3. Detail
4. Precision
5. Perspective
6. Inspiration

That's my Top 3, too.

MP and Devotion are 1a 1b for me, Details are a really close 2nd.

What's the difference between the Precisions and Inspirations?

Perspectives are horrible IMO, I know a bunch of you guys like them, though.

Glad to see you think 12 + people dead is funny. HOTlanta is never ready for snow and ice because they aren't supposed to get it.Shoes will be dlvd once safety isn't an issue.

Unnecessary, because you knew what he meant.

And 12 people didn't die in Atlanta.

I don't think anyone could have predicted Marco belinelli winning the 3pt lol

Kenny

Last edited:
Last edited:
The demand for these Maestros were high. When my spot opened, they only had sizes 8-10 available. The rest of the pack was a "Gee, I don't want to leave empty handed" cop for most that were on line.

I was telling my friend about the Cement 3 inspired kobe 9s that are supposed to release and I decided to do a super quick photoshop to get an idea of what they might look like. Im definitely excited for that release. Thoughts on these?
nthat.gif
 Those would be copped with a quickness. Wow. Maybe they'll do the low colorways as Cement or MJ? How to hype your new release 101 by Nike.
I agree with some of y'all. $1k slowly creeps up on you with only 4 purchases.

Am I the only one that thinks that the price is justifiable? Lol.

I got a lil bothered paying 200+tax for my bron 11s lol.

The shoe screams out quality, for me. You got your Flyknit and they brought back the real carbon fiber plate.

I'm in love with this shoe. Can't wait for the lows though.
I thought the same thing. The price on these is justified, especially once you get an actual pair in your hand and get to appreciate the flyknit and the details on the shoe. Doubled up on the Maestros and copped a Masterpiece and had 0 qualms at all about spending around $750. Compared to the stupidly high resale prices of Retro Jordans and the pricing of the Elite line and XX8s, I feel like Nike been preparing us for this price hike. 3 Kobe 9 Elites, Tiffs, 1 Bron Gator King, 1 white Infrared VI and 2 XX8 bamboos in the past 2 weeks. My wallet needs a rest. The only one not worth it IMO is the Retro VI. Well played Nike. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom