THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Yessir!!!....I can't wait.  

The IX I'm least looking forward to are the "inspirations".  But don't get it twisted, I can't wait for those either....
laugh.gif
Yea,im not touching those inspirations at all.

Damn both the Perspectives and Details are looking good to me but I have a feeling the Details could be hit or miss on feet.

Might look a little too moon bootish if that makes any sense

I'm still up in the air about the inspirations. If i got them they would only be for ball, but I already have a kobe 9 for that. I hate the yellow lining. If it was black then maybeeeee I would mess with them. Give me swaggy p PE instead!!!

Ok,I just saw some HD pics of the inspriations on Nike and they aint bad at all.I like em but I just think is an unecessary colorway and to similar to the MP's.They shouldve just made more Mp's and had a totally different colorway in its place,

I need  a Red Kobe 9.

Just got my Devotions in, so here are my first impressions.

1. I usually wear a 12-12.5 (defaulting to a 12 for most releases) and got a 12 in these. They fit absolutely perfect. I mean, this may be the best that a 12 has ever fit me, both length and width wise.

2. Pictures do not do these justice, and I don't mean just the Devotion. For whatever reason these absolutely pop in person. The combination of the flyknit pattern and the details on the collar are putting these above the 8 for me right now (I'll reevaluate this statement in a week or so once I've gotten used to them and calmed down a bit).

3. I probably won't be balling in them until spring at least, so I'll leave the performance review to someone else. However even from just having them on for a few minutes I could tell that the collar height is going to be VERY restrictive if you lace it tight.

Even with all of that, I have to say that retail + tax + shipping is definitely my limit on any of these releases. $225 is already a ridiculous price, so resale price is a definite no go. If these ever hit outlets like the XX8s though... :nthat:

These shoes really aren't for casual wear like if u can't touch rim on regulation or even play basketball in general don't get the shoes I'm not really mad if u rockin them casually I'm mad at reseller prices

These shoes really aren't for casual wear like if u can't touch rim on regulation or even play basketball in general don't get the shoes I'm not really mad if u rockin them casually I'm mad at reseller prices

Right... the glow in the dark shoes aren't for casual wear. They only make the different colorways so they can match all of the different possible team colors.

I think some shadiness going on at HOH Perimeter. I went into the store twice and was told they get them. Call a few minutes ago and now they're all going to people that lined up for em Friday?? :smh:

I think some shadiness going on at HOH Perimeter. I went into the store twice and was told they get them. Call a few minutes ago and now they're all going to people that lined up for em Friday??
mean.gif
That makes no sense, unless they gathered names and numbers from the line.

Back
Top Bottom