THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Don't know if these have already been posted because there are so many pages but here's another look at the Kobe IX Flyknit Lows
that's a photoshop that has been spread around the thread plenty in the past

Last edited:
Don't know about the tiffs. Don't have any SB's. maybe nike just getting lazier and lazier by the day.

Nike Headquarters Conversation.

Nike Exec: These fools really think we going to give them a bag for the laces. Hahahhahaa.

Nike Exec: Almost as funny as these fools thinking they were going to be able to buy these Kobe 9's.

Nike Exec: Wait what you say. They thought they could buy..... Hhahahahahahah.

Apparently HoH are getting restocks of the ASG's, specifically Cherry Hill HoH from what I heard just now, call them up
Hey man - S Jersey here as well .. what's the deal with Cherry Hill did they restock?  I don't trust anything they say on the phone.  

Hey man - S Jersey here as well .. what's the deal with Cherry Hill did they restock?  I don't trust anything they say on the phone.  
Not sure but DMVsneakers on twitter referred to HoH getting restocks, he mentioned Cherry Hill specifically so I assume so

How sure are you that it's a photoshop???

It's definitely a photoshop... the dude who made them posted many different color combinations if you look at early pages of the thread.

Check the first pages of the thread. One dude was going to town on Different CW on photoshop. Come on son!

enough that the whole thread agreed.

@mribonit

Yes, so don't go running to IG with this pic saying that they're the new flyknit lows

Last edited:
A few weeks ago, that PS pic by THEBALLER was actually posted on IG.  I commented on the image to tell everyone that it was not in fact the low cut version, but a PS.

Everyone on the post came at me afterwards lol -- saying ish like "what do you know?" "You don't know nothin" etc... etc...  The word hypebeast was thrown at me too I believe.

tired.gif
 All I was trying to do was save the poor IG community from false info

A few weeks ago, that PS pic by THEBALLER was actually posted on IG.  I commented on the image to tell everyone that it was not in fact the low cut version, but a PS.

Everyone on the post came at me afterwards lol -- saying ish like "what do you know?" "You don't know nothin" etc... etc...  The word hypebeast was thrown at me too I believe.

tired.gif
 All I was trying to do was save the poor IG community from false info
Forget them Fools. They live off pictures thats why they in IG. Us too actually.

Back
Top Bottom