THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
alright maybe not MP-- i don't know how scarce they were-- but the all stars will. For a reseller, holding onto retail $220 and trying to make a profit off them is brutal. Forging Iron is an example of a shoe that you can get at almost retail now. Same with Labs5, both of them

alright maybe not MP-- i don't know how scarce they were-- but the all stars will. For a reseller, holding onto retail $220 and trying to make a profit off them is brutal. Forging Iron is an example of a shoe that you can get at almost retail now. Same with Labs5, both of them

Those aren't hyped shoes that's why people love to use them as examples of shoes that don't resell well.

Tell me what the MVPs, champ pack, and prelude 1s are doing?

Apologies if news about these colorways is already known, but just sharing some info that was posted from the Nike Australia release calendar. I mainly focus on KD's so not sure if this is new info about the Kobe 9's. I hadn't heard about the April, May, and June colorways listed there. Prices in AUS $.

Apologies if news about these colorways is already known, but just sharing some info that was posted from the Nike Australia release calendar. I mainly focus on KD's so not sure if this is new info about the Kobe 9's. I hadn't heard about the April, May, and June colorways listed there. Prices in AUS $.

View media item 812649

Was just about to post this. Interesting info...

seeing those prices all the time would make me depressed

how many people have tried rocking the MP folded down?

will just make me want them even more when you rock em like this, esp in the summer

Those aren't hyped shoes that's why people love to use them as examples of shoes that don't resell well.

Tell me what the MVPs, champ pack, and prelude 1s are doing?
yeah i can tell you how the yeezys are doing too... look i'm just saying it as it is. 3lab5 infrared weren't hyped? c'mon man

Oregon and DB foams, lebron X exts (specifically corks and both suedes), pretty much all the '13 DB drops,

Corks were the only EXTs with real hype.

Denims buzzed a little bit, but nobody wanted those Suedes.

I can't really speak on those foams because I never had any interest in them to see what the expected value of them were, versus what it actually turned out to be.

The point is EXTs were like $250. Foams were well in the $200, as were 3Lab5s... Comparing Gumbo Kobe 9 to MVP pack is crazy. At $220, it's a hard sell because most people either get it for $220 + tax or they're paying a little extra from their connect. Then they have to sell it, which normally is a percentage and the bigger the number, the harder it is to profit. All the while they are sitting on (5 pairs) thousands that they may or may not have.

I don't care either way, I just see these prices dropping.

Last edited:
Prices are already dropping for asg by my eBay watch. Question is how much more.

Both supply and demand will go down over time. Which one will be faster?

It'll hit a bottom point eventually. Just don't know what that price or when that'll be yet.

Resellers can try to control the market price but it's really driven by demand IMO. In the shoe world supply influences demand but the next shoe is right around the corner. People move on really quickly. There are only a few shoes that can hold demand for a long time.

I don't think all star shoes in general fall in that category.

Corks were the only EXTs with real hype.

Denims buzzed a little bit, but nobody wanted those Suedes.

I can't really speak on those foams because I never had any interest in them to see what the expected value of them were, versus what it actually turned out to be.

Corks went for a rack, now if you sell, you'll be hard pressed to get 500-550 for ds, 400-450 worn.

DB foams pre-orders and release resell prices were 7-800. Now around 500-600.

Oregon foam pre-orders and release resell prices were a 900-1k. Can find them now for around 400-450.

DB X pre-orders and release resell prices were around 600. Can find them for 350-400.

Yeezy 1s and 2s are back up with the red octobers release After falling in price by a lot.

Tans/Blinks were 1200ish, then down to 800-900, and and now back to around 1100-1200.

Plats were 2k.. Then 1.2k-1.5k... Now back up to 1.8-2k.

Solars were 2.4k...Then 1.8k-2k.. Now 2.5-2.6k.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that as time passes, sizes will dry up, they would be less available to find, etc etc.

The point is EXTs were like $250. Foams were well in the $200, as were 3Lab5s... Comparing Gumbo Kobe 9 to MVP pack is crazy

I'm not comparing them to anything, but I can find my size for no lower than 300-325 right now.

To say its gonna get lower than that is ridiculous.

I would love for it to happen but it's not going to, unless it gets 50 million restocks like the area72 Barkley Posites did last year.

But this shoe got way more hype and I don't think it was as available.

BRUH! What the Eff is up?! 
sick.gif

All I see is Kobe 9 "ELITE" on that Calendar through JUNE... Am I Missing Something???

Where Are the LOWS???

These Kobe 9's have really pissed me off so far and the timing can't all be blamed on Kobe's Injury... SMH 

looks like all the pairs releasing in the philippines are getting the normal white boxes for the all stars..

Back
Top Bottom