THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Those MJ Highs are disappointing if those are actually them. Really boring

Don't like the Precisions either

Waiting for the Details 

and one last pic of the lace swap on the battle scarred shoes that I primarily ball in. The blue checkered laces the blitz blues came with were way too ******* long. Even tucked in they were flopping all over the court like lebron. So got a different color and a little shorter. 
Color of those laces in your Blitz Blues 
nerd.gif

54' inch laces are NOT sufficient length if you plan to do a lace swap, the laces only reach to the last hole before the tongue/upper part. Just FYI

yeah 63 is the minimum...  I did a couple measurements before I bought some alternate laces. 63" work for me on a 9.5. I'm pretty sure a 72" would work on sizes 13 or above.. (assumption)

Until which lace hole does the 63' inch go? Assuming you tie the laces slightly tight (for casual wear. I want to be able to get it to reach through the 2nd told on the top but still have a good amount of lace left over. 72?

54" is definitely not enough. I have a size 8.5 and I measured the laces on my Madterpieces and it reads 64" give or take, and I can only lace them up to the 2nd to last hole with barely enough length to tie it.

I want a Dark Knight in the elites. If there was ever a model to do it with, it would be this one since the shoe has the boot look.

That's a GS pair correct? It has a 70s vibe to me. I'll hold final opinion until I see more pics. Most colorful Elite so far.

That Purple GS pair deserves a :x followed by a :smh:

My little cousin will probably want me to get her a pair...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom