THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
You must have never copped from D****.It is no such things as guaranteed cop on there until it is in your hands lol

actually i have plenty of times never had an issue

dsg was live what 8 minutes before ndc

easy in and out and you would have been fine

and EARLY because sizes didnt start moving off DSG till after 8am

You must have never copped from D****.It is no such things as guaranteed cop on there until it is in your hands lol

actually i have plenty of times never had an issue

dsg was live what 8 minutes before ndc

easy in and out and you would have been fine

and EARLY because sizes didnt start moving off DSG till after 8am
Oh I know and used DSG plenty especially with the kobe 8s when they use to release them at 2 and 3 am.But many have had their orders canceled and even after the shipping confimation email.

Last edited:
Inspirations & Ligers. Copped.

Back to bed.  

Thank goodness I don't have to run over to Niketown LA.  With all this rain, it's gonna suck...

3/3 now but I know once more pics of the Perspective's and Detail's roll around I'm gonna crack =.=

ahhh finally i can see what the hype is about. i cant wait to ball in these. after someone broke into my car a couple weeks ago and stole all my basketball shoes i def needed this pickup. i think im done with kicks for a few months after this hit. lol its crazy spending 250 on a pair of shoes your going to only hoop inside with. but im happy, i was able to get another pair in my cart on ndc and had that reseller idea. but i figured im not about that life

STILL NOT IN CART ON ANY SITES 
mad.gif

Passed on inspirations to get my girl a pair of MPs that she'll probably never wear. I already have MPs and AS's but it would have been nice to grab these as well.

damn didn't know that the GS MP's came out...Nike always playing games.  And when does DSG ever get "limited" releases?

So i see these already sold out on NDC, are they really that limited??.....i passed online to try and cop instore so hopefully ill have no problem getting my pair 
ohwell.gif
....fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom