THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
2/2 NDC shipped
nthat.gif

Order from NDC shipped...

Not really feeling the Perspectives, probably the worse of the bunch IMO...

NDC Inspiration shipped!

Now just to wait for DSG.

Fingers crossed that I can cop the "Perspective" next week.

Last edited:
Unnecessary hype is... unnecessary.

I'm guessing the Perspectives will sell just like the Inspirations did yesterday.

But nothing, so far, will compare to the Masterpiece madness... IMO.
Im not really trying to hype these up. Its just I underestimated the Kobe 9. I actually slept on the Masterpieces and ended up getting them resale before the price jumped to what they are now and basically no sizes left. 

I didn't expect the Inspirations to sell out like they did since they were more of a general release compared to the MPs but they're gone already. 

Perspectives look better than the Inspirations and only have hype built from the past two releases and all those who missed out. Plus all the resellers who continue buying.

Perspectives are the most different looking and bold and that usually makes people want shoes more. 

I just like the Kobe 9 line a lot more than before having seen them in person and worn them. I think many others are realizing this too. So I PREDICT a lot of people will go for the Perspectives. 

Perspectives has the most hypebeastish colorway lol for sure.

Last edited:
Perspectives are gonna sell like masterpieces

Im not really trying to hype these up. Its just I underestimated the Kobe 9. I actually slept on the Masterpieces and ended up getting them resale before the price jumped to what they are now and basically no sizes left. 
Slept like you passed? or you slept as in your overslept? Because either way, your original statement of perspectives are gonna sell like masterpieces is wrong. Because we all already know the Perspectives are produced in greater numbers and greater availability through multiple stores and website. So its in no comparison to how hard it was for some to get the Masterpieces.  

Last edited:

I didn't expect the Inspirations to sell out like they did since they were more of a general release compared to the MPs but they're gone already. 

Perspectives look better than the Inspirations and only have hype built from the past two releases and all those who missed out. Plus all the resellers who continue buying.

Perspectives are the most different looking and bold and that usually makes people want shoes more. 

I just like the Kobe 9 line a lot more than before having seen them in person and worn them. I think many others are realizing this too. So I PREDICT a lot of people will go for the Perspectives. 

I totally get where you're coming from. These first 5 colorways will sell and sell well, maybe due to the fact that those who see what the MPs are going for are trying to replicate that with these next releases. Just can't believe somebody on eBay listed the Inspirations at $600. :lol: :smh:

Nobody wants to miss the boat. I just hope that those who actually like the Kobe 9 are able to grab them... and for retail, whatever colorways they may like.

from the looks of it, he's got lanky legs. I would say he's probably 5'9"-6'2", plenty of height to dunk.
5'9 is plenty of height to dunk? Im 5'10 and at my college, Ball State, im one of the few guys under 6 ft that can dunk. Theres like 2 other than me lol

5'9 is plenty of height to dunk? Im 5'10 and at my college, Ball State, im one of the few guys under 6 ft that can dunk. Theres like 2 other than me lol
Some of you guys have no verticals lol. I'm 5'8" and i can touch rim. If i work on it more, i could probably dunk ever so weakly. 

now we're flexin about our height and ability to dunk because of a picture posted on instagram.. **** outta here.

guess it's a change of pace from the "shipped" posts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom