THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I'm not sure if that would have been better.  Maybe a dark blue sole? LOL I dunno.  I stopped trying to be a designer.  That's why I don't use Nike ID.  You are paying a high price for a nice design and quality, but Nike wants me to design the colors myself and then pay more than the normal version?  That was always weird to me.  I should be paying less if I have to choose the colors myself!
I think grey sole like the MP's. Kinda wish it was grey on the Inspiration but I like it black as well.

I kind of like how the black sole breaks up the colors. I think a wolf grey sole would be perfect though.

any info on pants. people say not to wear them like this but this is how it was intended to be worn. pure fire. (i.e. marty mcfly back to the future high tops / 80s-esqe style) :smokin

Repped! Figured that'd be the easy way, I was just too lazy to do it lol.
A good formal way is to create a posting with tagged pictures in the buy/sell forums.  Just put specific details in there that you are strictly looking to trade for a certain size

I can't even read all this. Sorry been away for toooooo long.

What are chances of getting perspectives at retail? Where?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks boys

@chashoe  major rep for that big comment back there. My sentiments exactly.

Nav, i don't think they'll make the Elites on ID's. They'll most likely throw it on the EM lows meanwhile saturating them with a lot of colorways like the 8's. I didn't think Nike would put any Elite series on Nike ID but they proved me wrong with the Lebron X Elite id on there. 

The Perspectives look good with that light blue hue sole, I'm just not feeling the metallic blue tongue that much. I'm waiting for them to throw a translucent sole on the Elites like the first sample pics of the Masterpieces.

A good formal way is to create a posting with tagged pictures in the buy/sell forums.  Just put specific details in there that you are strictly looking to trade for a certain size

Was going to, but need a minimum 300 posts in order to do so, hence why I've been here for almost a year & just now started to really post haha.

Was going to, but need a minimum 300 posts in order to do so, hence why I've been here for almost a year & just now started to really post haha.
Gotcha.

Yeah use your signature for trades/sales/etc.  Like Sdubl mentioned, those posts you saw were probably deleted shortly after you saw them up

@chashoe  major rep for that big comment back there. My sentiments exactly.

Nav, i don't think they'll make the Elites on ID's. They'll most likely throw it on the EM lows meanwhile saturating them with a lot of colorways like the 8's. I didn't think Nike would put any Elite series on Nike ID but they proved me wrong with the Lebron X Elite id on there. 

The Perspectives look good with that light blue hue sole, I'm just not feeling the metallic blue tongue that much. I'm waiting for them to throw a translucent sole on the Elites like the first sample pics of the Masterpieces.
yeah they probably won't, but I'm just sick of the kb8 id and the kobe 9 low is too similar in my opinion. I feel like there were so many options for the 8. I'm surprised they didn't have the option to id an 8 into a 9 lmao. Where is the "beating a dead horse smiley" when you need it.

Last edited:
It's nice that sites/stores do on-feet looks of upcoming releases but I'd really like to see the shoes laced up and worn with shorts.  Most we've seen are with tongue popped out, laced halfway, etc.

yeah they probably won't, but I'm just sick of the kb8 id and the kobe 9 is too similar in my opinion. I feel like there were so many options for the 8. I'm surprised they didn't have the option to id an 8 into a 9 lmao. Where is the "beating a dead horse smiley" when you need it.
I got you. 

Essentially what Nike did with the 8's in term of amount of colorways released and ID options. They are MILKING it lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom