THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

They would of been nice if they were lows
there is a low coming out. only problem is from what i've heard the "lows" are going to have more of a midcut.  which sucks.  i loved the 8 because of the low cut

I hope these are incredible for basketball purposes because they have zero casual wear appeal whatsoever 
roll.gif
this x1000.  people gonna be walking around looking like nascar drivers

Last edited:
I hope these are incredible for basketball purposes because they have zero casual wear appeal whatsoever :rofl:

If the Nike Air Mag can be sported and weren't even intended to be worn on the reg, what u think folks gonna try with these?

If those smugly Mason Margiela w/e's and other space boots can be sported, need I continue?

Last edited:
Interesting the xx8 has definitely grown on me but these look better. Y'all can have this ugly ultra limited colorway though I need to see another colorway.

Ps if man or woman wanted to keep their job they should have not shared the pic. It's not anyone's fault but theirs.

Not sure if the pic I saw from twitter is real, but it shows that it's $180 and says available in color one and color two.

Here's the full pic courtesy of @neverwearthem on IG

$180 price tag.

Last edited:
Idk but I can sort of see a cut off for a mid or what have u.

About a little less than midway thru the circle I can see a mid or low or 3/4 or something.

Anyone else?

Couldn't really care less how Nike feels, they'll probably just jack up the price now...

Last edited:
I could mess with these...I like the high cut profile...Like the XX8 minus that stupid shroud zipper combo...

I would've liked these more if they were a mid. Deff would've been a nicer look imo but I'm curious to see what the mids will look like those May be the ones I cop

I. Am. Intrigued.

Flyknits on a basketball shoe plus that visible carbon fiber. I usually don't play in highs so hopefully a mid/low comes out. All my Kobe's get played in including grinches/Christmas 8s and these will be the same.

Comfort > looks in regards to basketball sneakers.

Can care less about that but as mentioned prior peoples careers are put in jeopardy when this occurs, we now know where certain ppls trust lies
So just so we know, how is someone's career in jeopardy just because a pic was anonymously posted online? Clearly the pic was been seen by tons of people already...

Can care less about that but as mentioned prior peoples careers are put in jeopardy when this occurs, we now know where certain ppls trust lies
Why do you care about someone else's job? They put there own careers in jeopardy by putting the pic out there to begin with. Glad someone had the stones to finally post the pic.

eh, not sure how i feel about these. will wait for better pics and different colorways. interested to see how the low's will look

Back
Top Bottom