THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Not even a fan of lakers colors, glad they got it out of the way though for those who want it. Can't wait to see the easter cw. Still Kobe 9 less.

Last edited:
I love those Showtimes but I am excited to see the potential of the Easter colorway.  Any idea of a possible release day for the Easters?  Are they gonna be lows or highs?

Man the Lakers colorway is absolutely beautiful.  Was planning on being done after the details.  Burning holes in my pockets.

Now,those are much better than those other purple 9's.Kinda nice but Im not copping tho.

how did people find out about the inspiration restock? I know dude posted a link but how did he know about it? no tweet or nothin

Damn... those Showtimes are looking good 
smokin.gif

I think it's cool that Lakers fans are getting an official color way.

Details might be my last. I'm not buying a Lakers color way. They would sit in my closet.

Eager to see the last couple of highs they're releasing. Hoping I don't like them either. I'm tired of buying these expensive *** shoes!

I also prefer the other purple pair that PJ wore

releasing kobe inspiration size 8.5 right now from NDC Was holding in my cart so no Services Grab them from anyone..... 5.......4........3....2.....1......Go Go Go

Back
Top Bottom