THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
These cost $225+...

You have to be picky...

Even if they were $100.

I try to only buy what truly love.

I hate the feeling of owning a shoe for a year or so, pulling it out and realizing I really don't care anything about it, because I can almost always think about what I could've gotten at that time instead.

Your collection becomes so much more meaningful when you learn to be picky.

^Exactly

People wanted lakers cw and when we see some they hate on them :smh:

You're giving the :smh: because some don't feel that colorway or think it's worth $225?

Just because something's considered a Lakers' colorway doesn't excuse it from being poorly executed.

Last edited:
People wanted lakers cw and when we see some they hate on them :smh:

This is true. A lot of complaining about an official Lakers colrway. Now they get one and some people are complaining, saying no thanks or my favorite, this doesn't look like a Lakers colorway.

This is also why Nike doesn't release Lakers colors. If you're not a Lakers fan, there's a good chance you're not buying these.

I rather have a poor executed lakers cw than not get any at all. Which we saw last year. Thats just me being a lakers fan tho.

I rather have a poor executed lakers cw than not get any at all. Which we saw last year. Thats just me being a lakers fan tho.

It's your $225 fam... go for it.

But you don't have to justify it by saying you're a Lakers fan. Just because you buy that colorway won't make you a better fan... just a guy that liked that colorway.

I like the Lakers as well... but that colorway ain't worth nowhere close to $243.56 for me... no way.

Last edited:
Lakers fans are picky.

If I were a lakers fan I would have loved the purple fades and sulfers, especially considering the team actually wore them.

I don't think you guys really missed out anything in terms of not having a purple/gold Kobe 8.

And the inspirations are muuuuuuch better than the showtimes.

Lakers fans are picky.

If I were a lakers fan I would have loved the purple fades and sulfers, especially considering the team actually wore them.

I don't think you guys really missed out anything in terms of not having a purple/gold Kobe 8.

Yeah the inspirations put the showtimes to shame.

Lakers fans are picky.

Yeah, I don't get why a "team" color has to contain every team color. The Inspirations and Masterpieces are a team colorway.

This isn't 1985 where kicks have to meet certain requirements to go with the jersey.

I don't care either way. Last Laker shoe I was interested in was the Huarache 2K5 and the Crazy 1 retro. I didn't buy either because I'm not a Lakers fan so I would never wear either. Nike doesn't make these colorways because they don't sell well.

Lakers fans are picky.

Purple and gold wasn't the problem. It was seeing 2 versions of the Homes, the Inlines, and most of all, the Amnesties that we were looking forward to releasing.

Oh well...

If you're a laker fan, like myself, I feel like the showtimes are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Purple and gold always looks good ha
And I agree with whoever said it on here before " all the kobe 9s look so much better in person"
Pictures do them no justice IMO!

Players still have to meet certain requirements with the team/jerseys.

And for me, if the colors are executed poorly, I don't care if it's the only color coming out for my team, I'm not gonna pick it up if they didn't even care to make it look nice. 

Has anyone noticed the difference in how a half size up or down looks? i have 8.5 in asg and a 9 in perspectives and the 9 looks huge compared to asg i dont like it

Will there be nike id for the kobe 9s? The other flyknit ids are all pretty much trash IMO. Plus 250$ before tax? lolnothanks.

Back
Top Bottom