THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Quit my job today. Guess no Kobe 9 Low at the end of the month 
mean.gif

These IG scammers are persistent :lol:
Sending me tagged pics of a Kobe box and hiding the box label and then when I ask for tagged and dated pics of the shoes he sends me some random pics :lol:

Telling me I'm paranoid and cursing me out :lol:

Sending me tagged pics of a Kobe box and hiding the box label and then when I ask for tagged and dated pics of the shoes he sends me some random pics :lol:

you think its fake?

you think its fake?

No but I think he's trying to send me inspirations or perspectives instead of MP's lol

These are the pics he sent me :lol:
View media item 864666View media item 864665
Dude is still arguing with me :lol:...:smh:

Last edited:
That top pic is a size 9 MP on ebay. I know cuz I'm watching it and the $650 price tag is laughing at me.

So if you're not a size 9, he's scamming you.

Last edited:
Yea $310 is a decent price for the ASG

And yea I know he's trying to scam me :lol: its just hilarious that he's so presistant trying to say he's not a scammer lol

All this scamming talk scares me.  I'm about to buy a pair of MPs online and I have no idea if they are real.

His latest pic :lol:
View media item 864678Dude is not giving up :smh:

For those of you who are scared of getting scammed just ask a ton of questions and get all the pics you can from the seller, especially if you're going outside of eBay. If the seller really wants your business and is legit they won't have a problem with sending you more info or pics that you request

His latest pic
laugh.gif

Dude is not giving up
mean.gif

For those of you who are scared of getting scammed just ask a ton of questions and get all the pics you can from the seller, especially if you're going outside of eBay. If the seller really wants your business and is legit they won't have a problem with sending you more info or pics that you request
Still no guarantee though.

His latest pic
laugh.gif

Dude is not giving up
mean.gif

Even the size (13) looks edited, look how much lighter that text is than the rest of the label.

Oh I'm not buying the shoes :lol:

I just think its funny that he continues to text me and plead his case that he's not trying to scam me :lol: but won't send the pics I ask for...

This thread moves so fast. Regarding expected quality on premium priced limited products; nothing manufactured will be completely perfect, no matter the price. Nike allows us to return the product for a full refund even after on court wear and I don't understand why some consumers expect more from the Swoosh. If that isn't enough for you, then STOP buying their products. I'm extremely picky myself and if I end up with a pair that's unacceptable to my standards and the item is limited and out of stock, I simply return it. There will be future colorways and sneakers that will be just as limited. Vent over.

Back
Top Bottom