THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yeah they're getting mixed opinions right now

Come Dec 4 I believe minds will change

I like em now, gonna love em when detailed pics come

I'm anxious to see the inside of the shoe really

Nothing will change my mind about the Highs....there TERRIBLE. Bring on the lows 8)

The lows are confirmed, right? Trying to determine whether to get the 8's or wait for the 9 lows based of the sample pic at the beginning of the thread.

Nothing will change my mind about the Highs....there TERRIBLE. Bring on the lows 8)

I respect your opinion

I like the lows also, but jeez, we've been in lows for ages now lol

I like the switch up to something different that we have never seen before from Kobe

Hi Tops?? Ish bout to get real my guy

Looking forward to these personally. Excited to see all versions that release. Kobe sig line has always been one that has taken subtle chances. This is a big one and I think so far so good.

So I guess I should come out and say that I love both the high and mid (more so the high) to avoid being lumped into the group everyone complains about switching their opinion after the hype builds.

Lol
lol so youre saying you like them as an early hypebeast so you wont be lumped in with the late hypebeasts

ok

Not ready for a price reveal...
mean.gif

lol so youre saying you like them as an early hypebeast so you wont be lumped in with the late hypebeasts

ok

You're comment doesn't really make any sense...

But whatever dawg lol

I was really just joking about all the whiners who cry about everyone becoming fans of a shoe when release day rolls around.

I personally don't care how many people change their minds, I always get the shoes I want.

I'm fine with these shoes coming out in February. Too much heat is coming out right now. Need to budget these releases.

I know this may sound odd, but it has been bugging me every time I see your sig :lol:

The LeBrons you're looking for are the V1, not V2.

I know this may sound odd, but it has been bugging me every time I see your sig :lol:

The LeBrons you're looking for are the V1, not V2.

Thanks man.

I was never interested in the 8s at time of release, so I'm completely ignorant to v1 v2 ps and all that jazz lol

Good lookin out though.

^this is true. There's been lots of shoes I didn't like the first time I saw them, only to appreciate them months, or even years later. I know these IXs aren't for everyone, but I'm really excited for them. Can't wait for RD and can't wait to see the lows.

That AD logo is on point :lol:

I'm a Kobe fan at the core and a fan of
His shoes and the steps they've taken. I love the 9 high and I'm sure the mid as well. I will wear them casually and for basketball both pair high and low. I just hope hype doesn't harm me from getting them. But in milwaukee people usually sleep on Kobe's unless it's a hype shoe so I hope I'm good.

The Sulfurs and Xmas 8 photo released last year, people HATED. On NT, on ISS, everywhere. "worst Kobe ever" "ugliest Kobe ever"
I can remember a handful actually liking them.

we all know how that turned out. Most people ranked them within their top 3 performance-wise and aesthetic-wise. :pimp:

Wish they made those Highs into a flyknit low. Not crazy about the ankle sleeve, without it you have a pretty dope low. Would kinda look like the Kobe VI BMH, but better tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom