THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
These are one of those shoes that the nike symbol makes them look good.... Any other brand and they'd be laughed at

All the guys complaining about the highs do realize there are also gonna be lowtop Flyknit Elite and lowtop EM versions of the 9s coming out right? There oughta be something for pretty much everyone when it's all said and done.

There will definitely be something for everyone. Unfortunately, there won't be enough for everyone...

There will definitely be something for everyone. Unfortunately, there won't be enough for everyone...
You hit the nail on the head. Funny how Nike will mass produce garbage that sits all over the country but the shoes most want are hard to come by. I guess it's a marketing strategy but as a consumer it's just a annoyance.

You hit the nail on the head. Funny how Nike will mass produce garbage that sits all over the country but the shoes most want are hard to come by. I guess it's a marketing strategy but as a consumer it's just a annoyance.

Funny thing is, it's not always Nike not producing enough product.

Sometimes it's a matter of a large group of people all flocking to one shoe in particular and no matter how much nike produces it's not enough to satisfy the demand.

In the past 6 months alone, I've seen nike put out limited and QS kicks that sit.

And I've seen them put out GRs that fly off the shelves and demand an immediate 200% resell markup.

Sometimes the "heads" blabbing their mouth off about all the shoes they "have to have" is what's causing the problem.

A forum is a collection of information and opinions. No one has to say IMO when it is clearly their opinion.

Thank u for your input..

BUT UM...

Let's see..When someone is clearly downtalking others with their negative opinion (see Buc em's comment) then unnecessary arguments arise when it could have been easily avoided by adding a simple IMO..

And as u can see, I said to "try it"..It makes for more positive debatable discussion rather than arguments, IMO..

See how that works??

So therefore..

View media item 451804

Last edited:

Sweet baby jesus. Praise the lord for these mastserpieces called Kobes.
Somebody please explain to me what in the hell you guys actually like about these things...I would love to hear.
They're awesome. An actual change for once.

Too me, all of the Kobes from 4 on have been very similar with a few different design features changed.

They all had the same basic shape and were boring, just different color ways to liven things up.

The overall design is much different, a fresh start. The flyknit though. 
pimp.gif

Where the light hits the upper shroud makes it looks like it's semi transparent. IDK. Either way a razer blade could fix things along that line.

My only concern is whether or not the flyknit versions will be like all other flyknit models nike has produced so far. I can't imagine how much it would suck to have someone coming down on my foot in flyknit chukkas.

My only concern is whether or not the flyknit versions will be like all other flyknit models nike has produced so far. I can't imagine how much it would suck to have someone coming down on my foot in flyknit chukkas.

They most certainly will not be as flexible and soft. The structure will definitely be one of the selling points of having that 1:1 fly knit feel combined with basketball containment for protection.

I believe the photo on the first page is the Elite version

Enh, gotcha. I was thinking more so about the "playoff" elites people were trying to discuss. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom