THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Why would these be wear test samples? At this stage of his rehab, is it wise to be testing out something new if he plans to be back shortly. It would seem like these blackout pair are more along the lines of the blackout pair of 8's he wore against the Cav's last year and the next game was a national televised game and he wore a regular pair.

Why would these be wear test samples? At this stage of his rehab, is it wise to be testing out something new if he plans to be back shortly. It would seem like these blackout pair are more along the lines of the blackout pair of 8's he wore against the Cav's last year and the next game was a national televised game and he wore a regular pair.
I wasn't saying they were wear test samples I was just saying it reminded me of the first spotting of Lebron wearing the XI's

preludes are looking bad az hell...

kobe IX looks cool but awkward for ball. can't wait to see/read how they perform on the court.

Yeah that's basically what I'm agreeing with, blackouts just always remind of wear test samples, and you can't really judge a shoe on pics of a blackout colorway. That's what I'm getting at

'Wear test" in that they have the technology and build of the final shoe for him to test drive, they just didn't bother to make an actual colorway. Might not be the right term though. The use of it just stems from when we saw Lebron wearing an XI in its (apparently) finished form, just in all-black.

Looking like the show is starting soon, just had Heidi Burgett of Nike respond to one of my tweets saying she'll be sending out a bunch of kobe related tweets

1 MORE HOUR THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME.
right?  All chance of getting more done here at work is gone... 
sick.gif

He's already posted those pictures here himself I think too :lol:

But word, the Kobe IX Unveil is about to start. Nobody's worried about that **** anymore.

Lmao dude posting pics that I posted on NT.

My social media is also public with my NT fambs on deck.

We here waiting for the reveal of the IX

You here making SNs dedicated for me.

I win

IN THE WORDS OF ME IN THE DBNT

I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD

Last edited:
We waiting for the 9

Whilst exposing.

That dude also sent me a sweet love letter I mean PM

Then proceeds to make a an similar to mine to post pics that I post for y'all.

Tombout lazy

In terms of twitter I only follow nike bball and bean. I know regulars in here can list the influencers and f&f of Kobe

Back
Top Bottom