THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yea but its like unofficially confirmed that herringbone is the GOAT traction so like why not use it all the time?

I feel like it's one of those things where the pattern isn't that significant for nba players because of the condition of their courts. Could probably have a solid slab of rubber for soles and still get great traction. Almost how slick tires are amazing on a track but unreliable on less than perfect streets. On less than perfect courts, I agree that herringbone is definitely the best way to go.

^ i get you but when picking traction they should really have the consumer in mind, plus i know its random but I hate the lebron 11 traction now

usually kobes shoes perform amazing on the court, VI's were great for basketball all around one of the best and they didnt have herringbone.

the worst shoes IMO were the VII's, just a fail all around in terms of quality and especially performance.

Chill bro lol they are bad but an aight performer, i still mess with mine alot, the traction is real good, but everything else is pretty bad :lol:

Man only on NIketalk where PERFORMING shoes are being judged on how they would look with skinny jeans and wack hype beast outfit.

Hey bro, if I want to discuss how well these will work with my #BeenTrill tee and Pyrex shorts over jeans combo, that's MY prerogative. :stoneface:

Nightwing 2303 seemed to indicate that there was 2 slightly different colorways in the photos. One with a white outsole and another with a clear outsole. Maybe there is slight varations in the Flyknit colors too, its hard to tell

that first pic in my repost. The shoe closest to the camera looks like a low with a sock top.

Man only on NIketalk where PERFORMING shoes are being judged on how they would look with skinny jeans and wack hype beast outfit.

Shoes don't become popular based on guys wearing them on court in their weekend rec-leagues.

Casual appeal has always been and will always be the #1 determining factor for how a shoe is accepted by the public.

I just get sick of people describing their outfits on forums lol

I hate those big *** brown paper bag colored cargo pants and don't wanna be told that's all I need to pull a shoe off casually lol

Does anyone know if they will be dropping different colorways of the venomenons or is it just gonna be one pair??

I would love some highs on discount for court purposes only...curious for the low,I really can't see my self sporting the highs casually.

I am not feeling these high tops at all, to me they are not even high tops, they look like knee tops, plus they look like that weird Nike Boot campaign. I do not know what these 9 Achillies stitches are meant to be, should Kobe be constantly reminded about on of his worse injuries???

The colourways make the design even more uglier, looks like a clown shoe, do not get me wrong out of the first 8 Kobe shoes, the IV and VIII are my favourites and the others are also pretty nicely designed, my other favourites being the II, V, III, I, VI and then VII, but these IX just give me no excitement at all, just a feeling of shock.

These mid top still look borderline to me,

but the high tops :smh:

What where they thinking? Kobe flying to the Moon next year and teaching Aliens Basketball?

Back
Top Bottom