THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
King's Pride numbers were basically the best case scenario, so it's not too devastating to hear otherwise. I figured more limited than that given what we've heard; I'm just hoping not WTK Preludes bad.

Forget the price or the amount of people that seem to be in this thread. People will be buying these up - in certain areas at least - just like any other sneaker that Nike tries to throw one of their hype machines behind. If anything the high price tag attracts the beasts more, in an odd way.

Foamposite XI good point on the Crown Jewels and other preheat type releases. That slipped my mind. Nike's press release for the Masterpieces didn't indicate any of that but that doesn't mean they won't be that way.

Last edited:
Y'all do it to yourself

If you think a shoe may be limited, it would be better off if you didn't constantly mention that it may be limited

Y'all act like the only people who read this form are posters. Tons of lurkers and resellers read this thread
I've always kind of thought the same way...  
mean.gif

So many cats learn of RD's & instantly: "How Limited will this be?" ...and MONTHS Ahead, like it even matters at that point. Then it turns into PAGES of discussion about it ahead of time.

If some of yall would just SHUT THE HELL UP About It... maybe it wouldn't be as "Hype" as you think it will be. LOL

And trust me... as much as you'd like to think it doesn't matter much, there are some Big Decision makers with their Goons' Ears to the NT Streets...

Your Voice is More Powerful than You Think. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
^^^

I mean, there's bashing but its scarce & they're def. not in here..... but you've seen the last few pages... All "LIMITED" Talk.

And I'm just speaking In General across the Entire NT Forum with Every Brand & Every Release.

Meh, we could post that these will not be limited for the next 50 pages and it wouldn't matter. The world doesn't revolve around NT. Y'all act like this is the only sneaker forum out there.

It's like saying we should all just call these ugly and the rest of the world will think that and then we could just buy them on clearance. Lol, naw

Last edited:
^^^ I'm NOT Saying that things revolve around this Site, but NT is (one of) thee most legitimate go-to's and believe me the corp's do their ground level consumer research in the marketing/footwear depts.

I'm not saying that what we say makes an absolute difference, but patterns eventually turn into statistics. It'd be foolish to think otherwise.

Last edited:
If you guys were to choose the masterpieces or the white infras what would you guys pick up?

^Masterpieces. Already have the white/infrareds. I rarely even buy Jordans nowadays since I've already got a lot of the ones I've wanted from earlier releases.

I ain't eem trippin on how limited or not these is I just want to get em on the 8th and right to the court seconds after

Also lmao @ a discussion about how limited these will be being the REASON why they'll be hard to get.

We're not doing this to themselves by mentioning the term "limited"... have you guys not experienced the hoops we've had to jump through for 80% of the Nike's we've wanted for the past 5+ years? That's why we gotta worry.

That's how I feel. Do people really think if NT doesn't mention the availability that these will sit or not sell as fast? Lol

O RLY?

Do you have any legit sources to cite?
Are corporate meetings, internal meetings, and roundtables considered "legit sources"?

Are corporate meetings, internal meetings, and roundtables considered "legit sources"?

Nike doesn't even have the time or energy to flip through here for leaked images. They certainly don't have the time to compile data from user comments.

I'm not saying NT opinions don't matter, but it's a very, very, very small sample size of the whole.

So if were such a small sample and they don't pay attention, why don't you share some of that knowledge and info you have instead of being secretive and short about it?

Lol at that pic, used to do that all the time when I played Super Mario World as a kid.

I personally only use the "other site" for their marketplace, nothing else

So if were such a small sample and they don't pay attention, why don't you share some of that knowledge and info you have instead of being secretive and short about it?

THIS. If Nike doesn't pay attention then let loose the info. We all knew they wouldn't be KP numbers. That's not news or info. If you know something concrete about the availability tell us. Nike doesn't look on here right, so let's have it.....

Lol at that pic, used to do that all the time when I played Super Mario World as a kid.

I personally only use the "other site" for their marketplace, nothing else

All of this. I now feel like a scumbag for doing my man Yoshi like that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom