THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

With the coupon to get the price to below $100 was nice. Better than when Feb 8th comes and I'm dropping $225 plus tax for the masterpiece. That price is 
sick.gif
. I remember when heads were complaining about Jordans in the $180s, but now they say $225 and we dont even flinch.
Has Kobe ever mentioned this? I remember when it happened but have no idea how he didn't flinch. He had to have known it was coming.

Makes more sense. That angle the ball is inches away. Don't care how cold blooded you are, instinctual reflexes do not diminish.

Ok, had to go watch the video. Kobe looks like he is standing to the left more than in that angle, Barnes blows the ball by the right of Kobe's face.

no.  I am talking about the Kobe 9 Elite featuring Nike Flyknit holding up on court.  The Flyknit running shoes I have are not very sturdy.  If it is not more sturdy, I can see tons of injuries occurring.  They look so sweet though!

I have a birthday coupon that expires February 7.  Anyone know if it would work to buy a sneaker the first week of February, and return them on the 8th so that I don't lose out on my discount to put towards the masterpieces?

Avy check

That tongue doesn't look as goofy when they're laced up, right?
laugh.gif
Yea, but do you want to Lace them Boys All the Way Up like you going to War, CASUALLY...?

NAH.
YAH.

It looks more clean when they are fully laced because you don't have the big tongue sticking out with the rest of the ankle area being very slim fitting. 

when the guy in front of you gets the last pair of kobes
welp 
laugh.gif
If I don't get my pair 
mean.gif

^^^

NAH, bruh.

You wouldn't if you're trying to wear PANTS with them... unless they're going to be Underneath the Pants, which, of course you'll lace them All the Way Up.

That tongue doesn't look as goofy when they're laced up, right? 
laugh.gif
Yea, but do you want to Lace them Boys All the Way Up like you going to War, CASUALLY...?

NAH.

So the Dilemma still remains... but they just might be a good look Underneath some Jeans or Chinos. Jury's still out.
Personally I would.  If that's the way that they'll look good on ME I will do that and put them under some Khaks or some Jeans.  It's not like the tongue is thin and the laces will strangle your ankle.  I don't think any body will roll up their jeans either I think that was just for the purpose of showing the shoes.  Hopefully some guys in line dont kill each other over how they are wearing them not the shoes..
laugh.gif

Are u talking about this

Are the masterpieces going to be hard to get online? Are they going to be as hard to get as the preludes? I've been looking forward to them but I haven't seen any info regarding that. Thanks.

Are the masterpieces going to be hard to get online? Are they going to be as hard to get as the preludes? I've been looking forward to them but I haven't seen any info regarding that. Thanks.
No one really knows how tough it will be to buy. I'm sure they made more than the preludes though. More info should be coming closer to the release date.

I will wear my Kobe 9 laced up and pant leg (jeans or khakis) pulled over for the nice, clean and sharp look, like with the Jordan 28 I have always done and like. As far as showing off the shoes, I will leave that to when I wear shorts. Even when I was younger the sloppy tongue hanging out look (the tongue hanging out other ways and depending on the shoe was and is ok) always look hella corny to me. Til this day I never have had any complaints on my look. Keeping it simple and let my shoes be the flash. Pictures of my examples will follow once I come across a Kobe 9 colorway that I like.

Last edited:
As much as I like the 9 highs, there's no way ill be able to pull those off on court or off. #teamcankles #popeyecalves

Back
Top Bottom