THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm also starting to believe the Masterpiece won't be as hard to get. It wouldn't surprise me at this point if there a limited GR like the KD6 Meteorology.

Agreed. If you miss out, the asg is up the next week. I also see terrible resell value, but that won't prevent resellers to stay away.

I want those allstar 9s, but cannot mess with how high these are. If they were mids or lows id be all over them.

I'm also starting to believe the Masterpiece won't be as hard to get. It wouldn't surprise me at this point if there a limited GR like the KD6 Meteorology.
I like your thinking. They cant produce too many and they sit on shelves flyknit is expensive. They will produce just enough to keep the hype going but Im guessing Easter pack numbers or slightly less 

They don't look that bad on iggy. But they looked a whole lot better on kobe in that one flynit commercial

Yea I think all of the ASG shoes are pretty nice but them brons took the cake.

Still want to see more mids and lows pics.

I've been searching around but haven't quite found anything, so forgive me if it's been addressed, but any idea how these run yet?

What is everyones general feeling toward these shoes? I love the kobe 9 detail & the ASG, but unfortunately, the shoe is cut too high to me and 225 is way too much for a shoe, so as much as it hurts me, I won't be buying any Kobe 9s. Damn the “details" look like you are wearing a marble floor, I have extreme thirst for those too *sigh

don't buy the Highs & maybe they already have a mold & Nike will start producing the flynit mids & release it  (
laugh.gif
or lower the price)

people didn't like the half logos on the 8s..the first day... so i think they stopped it.. although it was too late for some cws already in produced..just guessing

dreaming here lol

Last edited:
Tongue out like Jordan can't wait for the blue pair in march assuming the masterpiece reviews are decent for ball

Going to be interesting to see who nike picks to wear them. Irving?harden? George?
propably Goerge since harden has crusaders and nike will release an ASG PE version and Irving is rocking those ugly roshe run basketball shoes lately or hyperdunks and will get a PE in one of em 

Back
Top Bottom