THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

kobe wont play in ASG but he has an all star shoe 
roll.gif
he also had playoffs, 2013 xmas , 2014 bhm's .. didn't play in any of 'em..so why not.. even adidas made kobe an all star shoe this year..
roll.gif
well kinda

propably Goerge since harden has crusaders and nike will release an ASG PE version and Irving is rocking those ugly roshe run basketball shoes lately or hyperdunks and will get a PE in one of em 
whoever his replacement is should wear it lol

Last edited:
Going to be interesting to see who nike picks to wear them. Irving?harden? George?
propably Goerge since harden has crusaders and nike will release an ASG PE version and Irving is rocking those ugly roshe run basketball shoes lately or hyperdunks and will get a PE in one of em 

There's no such thing as a roshe run basketball shoe. Kyrie has been wearing the hyper rev. I doubt anyone will wear them in the game.

Ok ok.... If somebody has to, I will step up and wear the ASG kobe 9. :tongue:

Just kidding, Its not in my top few 9s but I'll take it if it's the most easily obtainable

On a seperate note... Does anyone think the swoosh on the elite has a potential to be an issue with cracking etc?

I think I'm gone strike out on the MP depending on how limited they will be I have no nike store or HOH in michigan, I'm thinking of just getting the prelude kobe 8 for 200$. Do u think that would be good replacement and good price...?

Last edited:
I think I'm gone strike out on the MP depending on how limited they will be I have no nike store or HOH in michigan, I thinking of just getting the prelude kobe 8 for 200$. Do u think that would be good replacement and good price...?
$200 is retail...of course that's a good price for them. As for good replacement, that's up to you, but it's a completely different shoe. If you really want a 9 you may as well just wait for another colorway if you strike out on the MPs.

Back
Top Bottom