THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
i didn't even bother entering for the raffle in NYC for 2 reasons:

1. mercer is rigged and shady as hell anyway.

2. Masterpieces next week and ASG the following week, and all 3 shoes are mainly black, I rather save the money for MP or ASG or both. These 2 exclusive ones are boring to me.

but i'd still like to see some pics from the new owners.

Cant believe how comfortable these are!!! Really fit like a glove. Won the raffle at nike vault this morning. Got my Size 13!!!
GALLERY]

i didn't even bother entering for the raffle in NYC for 2 reasons:

1. mercer is rigged and shady as hell anyway.

2. Masterpieces next week and ASG the following week, and all 3 shoes are mainly black, I rather save the money for MP or ASG or both. These 2 exclusive ones are boring to me.

but i'd still like to see some pics from the new owners.
Sucks that 21 Mercer is that way but still gets everything. I feel like NTLA has fallen into that same mold in the last year or so.

Tried on my 11 and they were a little snug. Hopefully someone in NYC will be willing to trade their 11.5 :wink:

It's a simple colorway but I like the details. View media item 778926

Last edited:
Can someone who got one of the pairs today do some comparison shots of the lunar insert of the 9 vs. The 8?

yeah how thick is the insert and can they drop into the 8(if removable).
I saw a pic of one on its own and it looks almost 1/4 thicker than the 8 so Im thinking... proly not but thats why I am really wanting to see. THey may have gone thicker thinking that will solve the bottoming out issue.... just a guess htough

No, that wasn't it. Looked a lot thicker and had five (or so) dot bump things going vertically up the lateral side back by the heel.ill try to find it

Back
Top Bottom