THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
just about every launch product nike has done for a year(s) is TLO these days...why is everyone shocked and stunned? Wake up...this isnt new...this is the norm at this point. At the end of the day...there just shoes. There will be more. 
So accept what's happening and don't wish/hope that it was different?

Ok.

FWIW, I wasn't shocked, nor stunned.

Last edited:
View media item 779165

View media item 779168
Can't notice when the shoe isn't being flashed but it has some gold flake in the flyknit

Nike tech fleece btw

inspiration from these?

fresh-celeb-pharrell-zoom-force-1-boot-1.jpg

pharrell-williams-snowboard.jpg

Bow%2BWow%2Bwears%2BNike%2Bsnowboard%2Bboots%2BNY%2BKnicks%2B9XcrJK7oipJl.jpg

spl345806_001.jpg

this just aint my style, these on feet casual pics help me keep my money in my wallet.

i understand for bball these shoes maybe legit, but lets face it myself, and most peple here aint good enough to have shoes make any diff in their game compared to other shoes for $100 less. so i do need to have value when i spend this $250 on kicks, but just my style cant cut it to wear these casually so ima pass until mids/lows

Lol @ not being rocked casually, you cats have no swag whatsoever. I wear my birthday kds tucked in and I get nothing but stares and compliments, you guys should try it.

maybe kicks crew has an idea of how limited these will be? MP > ASG
where's JM wit da info? he needa come thru before Tuesday.

Last edited:
Since you're a newbie, when someone answers a question of yours it is common courtesy to give that person a reputation point. You can do this by clicking on the thumbs up button located at the bottom of the person's post.

:lol:

Last edited:
Welp..No Masters for me..

And if all the highs are TLO, then I'm just SOL..

That's lame af..

I just want 1 pair Nike, 1 pair of highs..

Not joining tweeter just to get a pair of shoes that Id prolly still fail to obtain bcuz of the bots..

I just don't know anymore..

inspiration from these?

fresh-celeb-pharrell-zoom-force-1-boot-1.jpg

pharrell-williams-snowboard.jpg

Bow%2BWow%2Bwears%2BNike%2Bsnowboard%2Bboots%2BNY%2BKnicks%2B9XcrJK7oipJl.jpg

spl345806_001.jpg

this just aint my style, these on feet casual pics help me keep my money in my wallet.

i understand for bball these shoes maybe legit, but lets face it myself, and most peple here aint good enough to have shoes make any diff in their game compared to other shoes for $100 less. so i do need to have value when i spend this $250 on kicks, but just my style cant cut it to wear these casually so ima pass until mids/lows
I would agree with you to some point on the statement about people ain't good enough in bball to make a difference. But a lot of us just play ball just to play ball, it doesn't have to be a competitive league sport. And for those of us who don't play in a league and just play a few pickup games a week, would prefer to have that comfort. I can spend $200 on some lebrons right now but they are stiff, heavy, and uncomfortable for me when i play. Kobes are light and the traction and the low top (previous models) helps me play a lot more agile and feel no pain after the game. Also the pics you posted are actual snowboard boots that these celebrities try to trend. They were definitely not designed for casual wear or any wear other than snowboarding. They are not sneakers and that is not the inspiration that kobe 9's came from. Kobe's can still be rocked casually and on the court. 
missed the joke bruh

all this fuss about TLO, when has a shoe not been TLO? [emoji]128514[/emoji]
actually there have been a few releases recently and a while ago that haven't been twitter link only. Some people get confused because even though the shoes aren't twitter link only, Nike stills tweets a direct link letting you know it's available. BUT you could've just searched the site and found it without a twitter link. 

of course there's releases that aren't TLO. mostly all of them are tho which is why it isn't surprising at all.

If I can't pick up for retail I just won't pick up any elites, that pic of the all stars made me jump ship on those that cw makes em look like king jester shoes, 6 more days tho

Lol at using the word swag and meaning it seriously. Lil mama taught you well and is proud of you right now

So would you say to get your TTS? And even if you went a half size down it fits well too? Better for ball?
to me they fit like the 8s...TTS to walk casually in them and half size up to ball in.  you can still ball in them at TTS but i like to have some room.  as for going half size down they still fit comfortably enough to have me not wanting to go through the hassle of trying to trade up to get my true size.  

to me they fit like the 8s...TTS to walk casually in them and half size up to ball in.  you can still ball in them at TTS but i like to have some room.  as for going half size down they still fit comfortably enough to have me not wanting to go through the hassle of trying to trade up to get my true size.  

Thanks for your insight brother!

When I signed up for the raffle yesterday they told me and my friend only signup for whole sizes……now i seen that 10.5. FISHY. Anyone get an email yet?

When you guys say it's TLO are you saying Nike is only releasing the MPs? Or are they set to drop at HOHs and some other retailers?

Back
Top Bottom